*+*mEt ts uNclE.. quite ncE.. lenGThy n cOnvERsAtiOn.. bOth hE n fEL waS tokinG.. I cOntribUtE a bit at 1sT.. but dN bOther aFtER thaT.. cOS I wAS tIrEd.. yY wAs qUieT tHru Out.. tiNk shE’S quieT 2.. dRovE yy bAck.. then fEl.. receive aN UnExpeCtEd caLL frOm mZ.. tOT iT wAs sEaWeeD aT 1St.. cOs I put e rIngtonE same 4 both oF thEm maRx. TOt Got cHanGes dAIkO sTUFf.. in e enD..i lOOk prOpErlYn saW iT wAs mZ’S nAmE oN iT.. sti wondErinG y he cALLeD.. (tOt I lefT sth wiF him) cHeY.. in e enD caLL m 2 saY iF I rCh tAMp aNot.. c iF I cAN c firEWoRkS.. he cAN heAr theM.. thEn maKe m haF 2 persUaDe hm 2 cUm 4 daIkO 2 heLp.. hax.. u nOe whT gOd? U reaLi lYk 2 cHangeLLgE mY dEteRminatiOn tO paSs my tRaL peRIoD ritE.. anwAy.. I succEEd 2 paSs uR teSt.. bRInG iT oN mAn.. I c hOw lonG I cAN plaY.. aNiwAY.. sti tOt thaT cALL wAs kinda ncE..haHa..*+*
*+*hMm.. rCh HomE aRn 12.30 midNitE.. dEaD tIrEd n muDDy.. wEnt 2 bAthE.. reaD a fEw paGes of haRrY pottER.. n fE aLsLp..*+*
*+*OkiE.. SO cOmes 2 2daY.. wOke uP At aBt 9 a.M 2dAY.. thaNX 2 mY muM VoiCe.. wHt a rAcket she wAS maKing.. we.. ovER m gOin HomE laTe laSt nIte.. neVeR sColD but wAs saId iN e mosT sCaRaStic toNe I shLd haF eVEr eXpEreNcE.. we.. sO I wOkE uP haLf dReaMy..reaD haRRy potTer.. aTe paNcAKeS mY muM madE.. nCE.. aTe 4 summRe..*+*
*+*bY 10.30.. sOrT oF dRaG mYslF 2 bAthe.. cOs neEd 2 gO daIkO lE..UrGh.. (gOT thaT fEElinG oF dN wAN 2 GO.. haHa..) wAlk aRn e hSe.. drAg herE n therE.. FinaLLY e tImE paSS 2 11.30 tHeN I wENt oUt.. by e tmE I rCh daIKo rOoM..sEaWeeD therE lE..they tOlD uS wht wE a nEEd 2 dO.. jeAn cAMe.. thAt mZ.. aS usuaL laRx nOThinG sPecIAL.. laTe 4 eVer.. haHa.. he wENt therE sTraIght.. wE sEt oFF fROm sCh aT aBt 1.30 bAh.. ( I tinK..) weLL.. erM.. e LorRy rIdE wAS’Nt e mosT plEsAnt tinK u wLd wAn 2 gO On.. haHa..1sT.. u haF 2 fEeD e waRrors wiF sucKinG tuBe dRESs iN bLaCK n wHite sTripEs ti theY r fUl.. cOS when wE r aLL sEttlE in thaT lorrY baCk sPaCe theRE.. tinK cRamP theRE.. e fOod cOurT 3 mosQuiToes r haVing a feaSt on us.. yucKs.. tHEN whEn wE finaLLy gOt GoiN.. haHa.. wE r aLL drAG bAck inTo e 80s.. rEmeMbEr thE timE whEn sIngERs wi lEt thEir har fLy wheN wINd bloW On theIr fAcE.. omG.. I gt that fEEling.. haha.. then after the whole ride.. tink my hair has gone thrU a hurricane maN.. LOLx.. kEkE.. sO wE loaD ofF.. wE r sti bERI eaRLy.. m haD lunch therE.. haD icE cReAM theRe.. oh.. haHa.. wE haD lotx oF icE-cReAm.. I aTe 3 personaLLy.. wELl..mZ rCh At aRn 2.30 lyK thaT bAh… bettEr laTe theN neVeR..haha..*+*
*+* PerFOrmancE fInisheS aT aRn 4.. lorRy cAMe aT aBt 4.20.. wE gOT kena kicK out oF e PerForMaNcE aRea.. cOs wE dN haF e heLpeRs tAg.. LoL.. maYb thEY tinK terrorist wi b sO kinD 2 heLp ppLe cArrY DrumS le then bOmb e wholE plaCe.. wAhaha..sO wE waiT ouTsidE.. lorrY cAMe.. wE loaD e sTuFF uP.. bId gDbyE 2 thEM.. e 4 oF uS.. m, jEan, sEaweED n mZ.. wE cAN neVeR sqUeeZe in theRE lorx.. sti gOT e ‘TaN Ke cHe’ on returN tRip.. no wAy mAn.. n thaT ‘TaN kE chE’ dAMn cOlD lorx.. dN even nOe hoW 2 cOntinuE e cOnVErsaTiOn wiF hiM.. haHa.. HoW cUm nO maTteR wheRe u gO u wi meeT aLL thesE pPlE? LoL.. I tInK oN sEaWeeD cAN haNdLe hm tI nOw.. OkiE.. sO e 4 of uS wALk aRn.. dId nOthinG.. bROuGHt tInKs 2 eAt fROm PaSar maLaM neArbY.. wak 2 a sHoPPinG cEntRe whcH I bELievE iS JurOng poinT..(I asK whT wAs e naMe oF iT but nO1 rEPlieD mI..) fEel lyK wAtCHinG chaRlie theRE.. bUt jeAn gOT sTH oN aT eVening.. sO wE dId’Nt GO.. aNiwAY.. wEnt bAck 2 taKe tRaIn hOme.. wAh she.. BrougHt sUmmRE tinKs 2 eAT.. hahA.. jeAn cAn reALi eAt.. haHa.. shE aTes lotx oF icE cReAM, cORn, my lefT ovER muaH cheE, sausages wht eLsE.. 1 drink.. erm.. chickeN wInG? HaHa.. *pei fU mAn.. bRinG heR 2 bufFet surE nOt wROnG DE.. wHT’S e bEsT tinK.. sHe’S nOt fAT!.. haHa..*+*
*+* tHeN wE haF 2 separate @ e plaTfOrm.. cOs jeAN n mZ same linE.. m n seAweeD e OtheR linE.. theIr tRaiN aRrivE 1St.. Ours haVen.. wE dE siaO tHeM gO 2 theIr tRain.. since haVeN dEpaRtinG yet.. haHa.. theY gOod lorx.. gOt sEaTs.. m n seaweeD in e eNd sIt oN e fLooR.. sO funnY.. evEry1 loOkinG at uS.. EH.. wE tOk aBt a lot oF stufF oN e trAIn.. bUt I 4Got wht wE chaT le.. e Onli tinK I rEmeMbEr iS he comMeNteD oN eVEry guy fRenD photo He saW iN mY aLbuM.. hU shuaI hU nOt shua.. haHa.. yes.. he’S totALly jeALouS I gOt a PhOto wiF uTt..haHa.. tOOk 2 tAMpines wiF mi.. cOs key wAs theRE.. theY r nOw my modE cOuplE mAN.. theY rEali R bERi gD lorX.. omG.. sO eNvious.. haHa..*+*
*+*wENT hOmE.. tOt mY inTeRneT cOnneCtiOn wi b dOnE 2 daY.. bUt nOt.. cOs e peRSon did’Nt tuRn Up.. hayA.. sHit laRx.. hOW lonG iS lifE gOiN 2 ContinuE lYk tiS.. haIx.. I wAN my intERnEt cOnneCTiOn.. haHa.. rOt At hOmE.. aCtuaLLy wAN stuDy.. bUt laZy.. sPenT my tiMe At e tV.. theN sPenT aLmosT 2 hr bLoggInG.. haHa.. c e lengTH oF my bloG 2dAy.. wAHooo.. LonG is e wOrd.. thAt’S e wOrd I cAN onLi uSe.. sO tiReD loRx.. reALi wAntEd 2 stuDY.. bUt I’M tirEd le.. maYb gO slP lE laRx.. dn cARe aBt studIeS 4 a daY.. urGh.. aNiwAy..2mOlo daIKo traL.. sHit…hOpE I cAN gETiN.. hAHa..*+*
*+*HaF qUiTe a loT oF fuN theSe 2daYs.. haPPy mRe thAn sAd.. unexPecTeD tinKs haPPEn thaT bRighteN uP mY daY.. it’S eNuF.. haHa.. bUt I DN dEny thaT I hOpe 4 mre.. haHa.. livE e daY aS if everYdaY iS ur laSt dAY..*+*
*+*tO linG: I’M SO sOrriE.. wHenn I haF timE 2 heAr u tOk.. u dN haF e timE.. whEn u wAN 2 Tok, I Dn haF e timE.. tinK I neGleCt u a bit.. sO sorRIe.. sMs oR cALL mi aNitimE.. lyK I saY.. I’LL sti trY mY bEsT 2 aTTeND.. rEaLi..*+*
*+*traL==>HeaLing peRIoD: 9th day=)*+*