|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Monday, November 21, 2005
/ 11:35 AM
Haix.. I dnnoe y.. but i tink i'm growing white hair soon.. Or mayb even no hair soon.. COs.. i'm pulling my hair..LOL.. I still dnnoe which 1 i'm choosing.. I keep cuming up wif solutions 4 e whole day.. Lyk.. 1)Dn go 4 daiko concert.. 2) Dn go 4 china trip.. 3) Go china.. fly back 2 s'pore 4 concert then fly back.. 4) Delay e Trip by 2 weeks.. straight after concert then fly le.. That's it.. i can't tink animore le.. But options 3 is almost or definately out larx.. Fly back n fro china.. N tt's goin 2 cos mi 1k.. WOH.. i dn haf a gold mountain.. Neither do my dad own an airline..(Haix.. Why dn he own 1 in e 1st place.. then my problem will b solved le..) So.. e best option is 4th 1.. Which means i haf 2 go discuss wif ms han if it's possible tt i go 2 weeks later..(which i tink is very impossible.. but i reali hope i can..).. If no 4 options also cannot.. Then i reali headache liaox.. y?? Let mi analyse out arx.. if i choose daiko.. Good tinks..- I get 2 work during e vacation..- I dn need 2 slog lyk mad.. thinking at money problem..(Actually.. since dad is sponsoring e whole trip.. i shld'nt worry much..)-Wun need 2 spent $ 2 go China..-All my effort, energy, sweat will not b wasted cos e concert e is fruit of hard labour.. -I get 2 play at e concert!!!-Have fun wif e daiko ganG!!-It's a 1 yr event..Bad tinks..-I dn get 2 go overseas(China)-Missing out e fun i haf wif yy n gang at china..-I have 2 work during e vacation 2 kill time..-i'll question myslf..isit worth it 2 stay 4 daiko if i onli get 2 play 2 pathetic songs while others play 5 songs or more due 2 my incapablity tt cos arrangement 2 b make lyk tt??If i choose China trip..Good tinks..-I get 2 go overseas!!-I get 2 ride a plane 4 a decade..-I get 2 go around China..-I get 2 learn stuff i never noe..-I'll spent 6 weeks fully..-1.9 k 4 6 weeks.. It's more than worth it..Bad tinks..-I'll miss playing at concert..- not onli concert.. N most probably i'll feel terrible during training sessions.. cOs.. i wun b participating in it.. When they discussing abt it.. How will i feel??-The daiko guys get bonded.. Haf fun in their own way.. while i dn get 2 enjoy tt...-i'm spending a lot of money on sometink i dn even noe where it will lead 2.. I'm buying an exprience tt i dn even noe if i'll enjoy it..-I'll question myslf isit worth it 2 go China.. Isit reali useful.. Do i reali need 2 go..That's y.. later i'm goin over 2 ling's place 4 a discussion.. Hopefully she can analyse better than mi.. N then i'll b SaveD!!!Was watching 'Wang zi bian qing wa' Jus now...Cos my sis's friend wan mi 2 rent 4 her.. So.. Since she gifing her 2molo.. i'll take a sneak preview.. SInce yy love it 2 e core.. N she highly recommend it.. Saying it's super nice.. N true enuf.. It's nice.. Haha.. N Of cos.. i finally Noe y Dang Ou Can make so mani gers love him 2 core le.. COs.. he's not e beri shuai type.. He's e above average type wif e perfect built.. N last of her.. He's super 'Nai kan'.. N is tt kind of 'yue kan yue hao kan' type.. Furthur more.. his CuTe After he lost his memory.. HEHe..N tt show is super funny at sum part larx.. haha.. Lyk e frong tingy.. LOl.. Got my de-vocalise Cd juS now.. n cost mi 10 bucks.. Erm.. is 9 bucks acutally.. karaoke vcd larx.. Dotx.. i dn even haf e mood 2 go 4 talent time le.. Cos.. all e problems r giving mi a headache.. Furthur more.. I haf 2 suffer double pain.. (curse e fact tt women mus suffer more than men..) WTH.. i hate tis man... but i'll try my best 2molo..(hopefully..) N wif a little luck.. If my voice dn fail mi.. Perhaps.. i can even go a bit higher after e prelimary round rite??LOl..
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Monday, November 21, 2005
/ 11:35 AM
Haix.. I dnnoe y.. but i tink i'm growing white hair soon.. Or mayb even no hair soon.. COs.. i'm pulling my hair..LOL.. I still dnnoe which 1 i'm choosing.. I keep cuming up wif solutions 4 e whole day.. Lyk.. 1)Dn go 4 daiko concert.. 2) Dn go 4 china trip.. 3) Go china.. fly back 2 s'pore 4 concert then fly back.. 4) Delay e Trip by 2 weeks.. straight after concert then fly le.. That's it.. i can't tink animore le.. But options 3 is almost or definately out larx.. Fly back n fro china.. N tt's goin 2 cos mi 1k.. WOH.. i dn haf a gold mountain.. Neither do my dad own an airline..(Haix.. Why dn he own 1 in e 1st place.. then my problem will b solved le..) So.. e best option is 4th 1.. Which means i haf 2 go discuss wif ms han if it's possible tt i go 2 weeks later..(which i tink is very impossible.. but i reali hope i can..).. If no 4 options also cannot.. Then i reali headache liaox.. y?? Let mi analyse out arx.. if i choose daiko.. Good tinks..- I get 2 work during e vacation..- I dn need 2 slog lyk mad.. thinking at money problem..(Actually.. since dad is sponsoring e whole trip.. i shld'nt worry much..)-Wun need 2 spent $ 2 go China..-All my effort, energy, sweat will not b wasted cos e concert e is fruit of hard labour.. -I get 2 play at e concert!!!-Have fun wif e daiko ganG!!-It's a 1 yr event..Bad tinks..-I dn get 2 go overseas(China)-Missing out e fun i haf wif yy n gang at china..-I have 2 work during e vacation 2 kill time..-i'll question myslf..isit worth it 2 stay 4 daiko if i onli get 2 play 2 pathetic songs while others play 5 songs or more due 2 my incapablity tt cos arrangement 2 b make lyk tt??If i choose China trip..Good tinks..-I get 2 go overseas!!-I get 2 ride a plane 4 a decade..-I get 2 go around China..-I get 2 learn stuff i never noe..-I'll spent 6 weeks fully..-1.9 k 4 6 weeks.. It's more than worth it..Bad tinks..-I'll miss playing at concert..- not onli concert.. N most probably i'll feel terrible during training sessions.. cOs.. i wun b participating in it.. When they discussing abt it.. How will i feel??-The daiko guys get bonded.. Haf fun in their own way.. while i dn get 2 enjoy tt...-i'm spending a lot of money on sometink i dn even noe where it will lead 2.. I'm buying an exprience tt i dn even noe if i'll enjoy it..-I'll question myslf isit worth it 2 go China.. Isit reali useful.. Do i reali need 2 go..That's y.. later i'm goin over 2 ling's place 4 a discussion.. Hopefully she can analyse better than mi.. N then i'll b SaveD!!!Was watching 'Wang zi bian qing wa' Jus now...Cos my sis's friend wan mi 2 rent 4 her.. So.. Since she gifing her 2molo.. i'll take a sneak preview.. SInce yy love it 2 e core.. N she highly recommend it.. Saying it's super nice.. N true enuf.. It's nice.. Haha.. N Of cos.. i finally Noe y Dang Ou Can make so mani gers love him 2 core le.. COs.. he's not e beri shuai type.. He's e above average type wif e perfect built.. N last of her.. He's super 'Nai kan'.. N is tt kind of 'yue kan yue hao kan' type.. Furthur more.. his CuTe After he lost his memory.. HEHe..N tt show is super funny at sum part larx.. haha.. Lyk e frong tingy.. LOl.. Got my de-vocalise Cd juS now.. n cost mi 10 bucks.. Erm.. is 9 bucks acutally.. karaoke vcd larx.. Dotx.. i dn even haf e mood 2 go 4 talent time le.. Cos.. all e problems r giving mi a headache.. Furthur more.. I haf 2 suffer double pain.. (curse e fact tt women mus suffer more than men..) WTH.. i hate tis man... but i'll try my best 2molo..(hopefully..) N wif a little luck.. If my voice dn fail mi.. Perhaps.. i can even go a bit higher after e prelimary round rite??LOl..
|
|
|