|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
/ 4:01 PM
Okie.. 2day is a bloody long day.. GOT bloody lots of tinks wan 2 write.. But tt depends on my mood n c if i can bear all e way 2 finish tis post.. LOL.. Hmm.. Can't wake up in time 4 school 2day.. COS.. 1: I watch 'wo he jiang shi you ge yue hui' till 1 a.m in e morning..2: 1 bloody bastard sms mi in e middle of e nite at 3+ a.m in e morning.. Shld'nt mention hu.. cos e tot of him makes my blood boils... WTF.. tell him 2 go bang e wall can.. u tink other pple lyk u 3+ a.m still haven slp arx.. Fish him..Even Has e tot of skipping CRS.. Cos if i dn go 2 CrS.. i can at least slp 4 another 2 more hours.. But i still pulled myslf up larx.. N it was kinda dragging 2day.. CAn't blame mi.. Sumtimes.. At sumpoint in time.. U can't rush bcos of certain tinks tt we r made 2 go thru.. Lol.. Wth i'm toking.. 4get abt tt.. N so.. i'm still late 4 class.. Rch class at abt 8.30.. Guess tt teacher did'nt mark my attendance bah.. SO.. i shld haf gone back 2 slp.. N cos.. i did'nt learn much stuff except how 2 use e school databases, eliser etc.. wif a funny accent libarian..haha..After CRS class.. cAN feel e butterflies flying around in e stomach as time ticks away.. Haha.. went 2 haf breakfast.. went 2 e library 2 sent Ms tan e CRS answers.. Then... it was almost time 4 mi 2 go over 2 SB foyer le.. GuEss wHt? 1 word 2 say.. Wht's wrong wif e Sb club management??I've seen them preparing e stuff at abt 10.. or i guess they maybe even earlier.. n i'm suppose 2 sing at 11.30? guess wht time i sang.. arn 1.30.. Wth.. So u can guess how bad e time management was.. Not 2 even mention e lousy sound system wif e lousy mike...Haix..I was reali beri touched larx.. e whole class came down 2 support mi.. Even Tt ideas teacher let them come out n supported mi 2.. LOL.. (Okie.. so i shld 4gif him 4 gifing mi a bloody 'C' 4 my 10% assigment.. haha.. U watch out..) N.. ERm.. There's tis moment where will b 4ever b stuck in my head.. N Treasured 4ever..Thanx.. =) Then Went back 4 a short ideas lesson.. Yah.. i kinda lost interest in it when i noe i can't find creativity in mi brain.. i noe.. haha.. SO.. luckily.. (Phew..) from now on is grp work.. SO.. 3 more brains 2 help mi tink.. n they haf super power wif their creativity..haha.. I'm saved!! Then went 2 find ms han 2 find out more abt e China trip..Cos.. i need 2 make a decision soon.. I need 2 noe if it's reali worth it 2 go 4 tt China tink.. N it proves.. If i do go.. I reali can get quite a bit out of it.. N.. my parents r urging mi 2 go.. Even when they noe tt we r not tt rich.. They still will get mi tis amount of $ 2 let mi go.. Everytime i tink of tis.. I feel so guilty n touched.. n if i reali dn go.. I felt i'll let them down if i dn go.. Please dn blame mi 4 whtever decision i make.. N i can say quite surely tt i'll choose 2 go China ..N i can swear..Swear wif all my heart n soul that Daiko is jus as important.. reali.. It reali is.. U dnnoe how i wish 2 go 4 e concert.. U guys dn Noe how badly i wan 2 perform.. U guys dnnoe how painful it is 2 gif up on e concert.. cOs.. i'm jus not onli gifing up e chance 2 perform.. I may lose a lot of stuffs.. I may lose a lot of fun wif u guys.. n most imptly.. i'm afraid 2 lose tt single tink i treasure a lot..I'm reali sorrie.. I wan u guys 2 noe.. my heart is wif u guys.. no matter where i am.. N i'm definately not gifing up on Daiko.. Never..4 u..Actually.. Goin 2 China.. after discussing wif ling.. Make mi realise alot of tinks.. I noe my own fear.. i noe.. i'm afraid tt 6 weeks later.. when i return.. e tinks i treasure most.. will b lost 4ever.. I'm afraid tt when i return everytink will changed 4 e worst.. I felt so insecure...I was looking at fel's post.. But.. even if she dn mention names.. i tink.. by guessing.. i shld noe hu she's refering 2.. Thanx fel.. thanks 4 ur concern.. Reali.. Reali appreciated.. Dn worry abt mi.. i'll b fine de.. N.. there's no need 2 look 4 a better guy i guess.. Cos.. Even if e best guy in e world appear in frnt of mi n tell him he loves mi.. but i dn even haf a slightest feeling 4 him.. It's no use.. But on e other hand.. If.. so unfortunately.. my heart is given 2 sum1 hu is not e best guy in e world, that doesn't haf e best characters or looks or everytink.. He will b perfect 2 mi even though he's rotten 2 others.. i guess u'll understand.. So.. do u still tink i'll find a perfect guy when there's no more perfect guy in my eye.. haha..So.. Count tt guy hu i tink is perfect 2 mi b either fortunate or unfortunate.. fortunate cos there's sum1 in e world hu loves him.. unfortunate bcos there's sum1 in e world whom he dn love but loves him..LOl..Wow.. i never noe i can say such tinks in life.. Haha.. nvm... i've said it..Was on e phone wif ling jus now.. I told her my decision, my fear n everytink.. she also got lots of problem on hand.. But both of us stick 2 tis principle..We r jus lyk a bunch of grass.. WE r so strong n adapt 2 e environment so easily.. that no matter wht hit us.. we'll b e most half-dead.. BUT Never dead.. LOL..Haix.. After ideas, there's MOB n biz chi.. then went home.. was pretty tired.. n was simply sick of lesson.. Urgh.. haha.. Vivian's mum called jus now 2 stop tuition 4 e hols.. I'm goin on thur then i'll get 1/2 e mth pay.. Haix.. I noe.. i dn reali feel lyk working.. but..i mus work.. or else i eat air everyday arx?? Lol.. Tired of typing.. tt's it 4 e nite.. N oh.. btw b4 i go.. I tell a hilarious tink b4 i finish e whole post.. Tis occur when i'm on e phone wif ling: She usually call my hp 2 tok 2 mi.. then cos my hp went flat.. sO.. she called my hse phone.. Since i was in e study room using e com.. i switch off e living room lightings.. SO when i went 2 pick up e call.. i jus comfortably sit on e sofa n tok 2 ling in kinda darkness.. except e dim light from e fish tank.. I was happily chatting wif her.. when i saw tis dark patch of tink down at e floor.. i took a closer look n guess wht i saw??............................I dnnoe wht fish isit.. but u noe tt kind of black color eat fish poo tt kind of fish.. ya larx.. tt 1 came out of e fish tank lie on e floor.. n i jump off my chair.. went 2 grab a net n poke it 2 c alive anot.. n yar.. it's alive.. n i try 2 make it into e net so tt i cld carry it back 2 e tank.. But tt dumb dumb fish refuse 2 get in n keep jumping around.. i was so frantic.. No choice.. mus call 4 e expert..I went 2 dial 2 lala land 2 get my sis out of there.. but she refuse.. so i was literally shaking her n forcing her 2 wake up 2 assist in e 'Rescuing e dumb fish mission'.. She was half awake.. but totally in control.. grab a big net n jus shove e whole poor fish in.. n throw it back 2 e tank..*CLAPS..Wah.. No matter how much better my studies r compared 2 her.. there's tis kind of little tinks where i can never handle as well as her.. LOL..
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
/ 4:01 PM
Okie.. 2day is a bloody long day.. GOT bloody lots of tinks wan 2 write.. But tt depends on my mood n c if i can bear all e way 2 finish tis post.. LOL.. Hmm.. Can't wake up in time 4 school 2day.. COS.. 1: I watch 'wo he jiang shi you ge yue hui' till 1 a.m in e morning..2: 1 bloody bastard sms mi in e middle of e nite at 3+ a.m in e morning.. Shld'nt mention hu.. cos e tot of him makes my blood boils... WTF.. tell him 2 go bang e wall can.. u tink other pple lyk u 3+ a.m still haven slp arx.. Fish him..Even Has e tot of skipping CRS.. Cos if i dn go 2 CrS.. i can at least slp 4 another 2 more hours.. But i still pulled myslf up larx.. N it was kinda dragging 2day.. CAn't blame mi.. Sumtimes.. At sumpoint in time.. U can't rush bcos of certain tinks tt we r made 2 go thru.. Lol.. Wth i'm toking.. 4get abt tt.. N so.. i'm still late 4 class.. Rch class at abt 8.30.. Guess tt teacher did'nt mark my attendance bah.. SO.. i shld haf gone back 2 slp.. N cos.. i did'nt learn much stuff except how 2 use e school databases, eliser etc.. wif a funny accent libarian..haha..After CRS class.. cAN feel e butterflies flying around in e stomach as time ticks away.. Haha.. went 2 haf breakfast.. went 2 e library 2 sent Ms tan e CRS answers.. Then... it was almost time 4 mi 2 go over 2 SB foyer le.. GuEss wHt? 1 word 2 say.. Wht's wrong wif e Sb club management??I've seen them preparing e stuff at abt 10.. or i guess they maybe even earlier.. n i'm suppose 2 sing at 11.30? guess wht time i sang.. arn 1.30.. Wth.. So u can guess how bad e time management was.. Not 2 even mention e lousy sound system wif e lousy mike...Haix..I was reali beri touched larx.. e whole class came down 2 support mi.. Even Tt ideas teacher let them come out n supported mi 2.. LOL.. (Okie.. so i shld 4gif him 4 gifing mi a bloody 'C' 4 my 10% assigment.. haha.. U watch out..) N.. ERm.. There's tis moment where will b 4ever b stuck in my head.. N Treasured 4ever..Thanx.. =) Then Went back 4 a short ideas lesson.. Yah.. i kinda lost interest in it when i noe i can't find creativity in mi brain.. i noe.. haha.. SO.. luckily.. (Phew..) from now on is grp work.. SO.. 3 more brains 2 help mi tink.. n they haf super power wif their creativity..haha.. I'm saved!! Then went 2 find ms han 2 find out more abt e China trip..Cos.. i need 2 make a decision soon.. I need 2 noe if it's reali worth it 2 go 4 tt China tink.. N it proves.. If i do go.. I reali can get quite a bit out of it.. N.. my parents r urging mi 2 go.. Even when they noe tt we r not tt rich.. They still will get mi tis amount of $ 2 let mi go.. Everytime i tink of tis.. I feel so guilty n touched.. n if i reali dn go.. I felt i'll let them down if i dn go.. Please dn blame mi 4 whtever decision i make.. N i can say quite surely tt i'll choose 2 go China ..N i can swear..Swear wif all my heart n soul that Daiko is jus as important.. reali.. It reali is.. U dnnoe how i wish 2 go 4 e concert.. U guys dn Noe how badly i wan 2 perform.. U guys dnnoe how painful it is 2 gif up on e concert.. cOs.. i'm jus not onli gifing up e chance 2 perform.. I may lose a lot of stuffs.. I may lose a lot of fun wif u guys.. n most imptly.. i'm afraid 2 lose tt single tink i treasure a lot..I'm reali sorrie.. I wan u guys 2 noe.. my heart is wif u guys.. no matter where i am.. N i'm definately not gifing up on Daiko.. Never..4 u..Actually.. Goin 2 China.. after discussing wif ling.. Make mi realise alot of tinks.. I noe my own fear.. i noe.. i'm afraid tt 6 weeks later.. when i return.. e tinks i treasure most.. will b lost 4ever.. I'm afraid tt when i return everytink will changed 4 e worst.. I felt so insecure...I was looking at fel's post.. But.. even if she dn mention names.. i tink.. by guessing.. i shld noe hu she's refering 2.. Thanx fel.. thanks 4 ur concern.. Reali.. Reali appreciated.. Dn worry abt mi.. i'll b fine de.. N.. there's no need 2 look 4 a better guy i guess.. Cos.. Even if e best guy in e world appear in frnt of mi n tell him he loves mi.. but i dn even haf a slightest feeling 4 him.. It's no use.. But on e other hand.. If.. so unfortunately.. my heart is given 2 sum1 hu is not e best guy in e world, that doesn't haf e best characters or looks or everytink.. He will b perfect 2 mi even though he's rotten 2 others.. i guess u'll understand.. So.. do u still tink i'll find a perfect guy when there's no more perfect guy in my eye.. haha..So.. Count tt guy hu i tink is perfect 2 mi b either fortunate or unfortunate.. fortunate cos there's sum1 in e world hu loves him.. unfortunate bcos there's sum1 in e world whom he dn love but loves him..LOl..Wow.. i never noe i can say such tinks in life.. Haha.. nvm... i've said it..Was on e phone wif ling jus now.. I told her my decision, my fear n everytink.. she also got lots of problem on hand.. But both of us stick 2 tis principle..We r jus lyk a bunch of grass.. WE r so strong n adapt 2 e environment so easily.. that no matter wht hit us.. we'll b e most half-dead.. BUT Never dead.. LOL..Haix.. After ideas, there's MOB n biz chi.. then went home.. was pretty tired.. n was simply sick of lesson.. Urgh.. haha.. Vivian's mum called jus now 2 stop tuition 4 e hols.. I'm goin on thur then i'll get 1/2 e mth pay.. Haix.. I noe.. i dn reali feel lyk working.. but..i mus work.. or else i eat air everyday arx?? Lol.. Tired of typing.. tt's it 4 e nite.. N oh.. btw b4 i go.. I tell a hilarious tink b4 i finish e whole post.. Tis occur when i'm on e phone wif ling: She usually call my hp 2 tok 2 mi.. then cos my hp went flat.. sO.. she called my hse phone.. Since i was in e study room using e com.. i switch off e living room lightings.. SO when i went 2 pick up e call.. i jus comfortably sit on e sofa n tok 2 ling in kinda darkness.. except e dim light from e fish tank.. I was happily chatting wif her.. when i saw tis dark patch of tink down at e floor.. i took a closer look n guess wht i saw??............................I dnnoe wht fish isit.. but u noe tt kind of black color eat fish poo tt kind of fish.. ya larx.. tt 1 came out of e fish tank lie on e floor.. n i jump off my chair.. went 2 grab a net n poke it 2 c alive anot.. n yar.. it's alive.. n i try 2 make it into e net so tt i cld carry it back 2 e tank.. But tt dumb dumb fish refuse 2 get in n keep jumping around.. i was so frantic.. No choice.. mus call 4 e expert..I went 2 dial 2 lala land 2 get my sis out of there.. but she refuse.. so i was literally shaking her n forcing her 2 wake up 2 assist in e 'Rescuing e dumb fish mission'.. She was half awake.. but totally in control.. grab a big net n jus shove e whole poor fish in.. n throw it back 2 e tank..*CLAPS..Wah.. No matter how much better my studies r compared 2 her.. there's tis kind of little tinks where i can never handle as well as her.. LOL..
|
|
|