Diaox.. I'm getting block nose.. block ears.. N major headache.. UrGh.. N i tink tt made my brain go hey wire..
I spurge lyk mad 2day.. N u noe how much i spent?? I wun say.. it's jus 2 much.. I was so stunned when i look at all the reciepts i haf 2day..
I noe my mind is not in e rite place larx.. need tharapy badly.. So unfortunately.. e shopping tharapy cause mi 2 burn a hole in my pocket..
Brought lots of tinks 2 pamper myslf.. Haha.. NVM larx.. i mean.. OncE in lyk a million yrs.. Summore.. i can no longer bear to c my face conditions get worse.. haha.. Mus start to take care liaox.. since allergy on my face is no longer tt serious.. haha..
Brought Kelly's album.. YeSH!! Ai wu li is so nice.. so r e rest.. but i love Ai wu li e best..No regrets on spurging on tt.. summore i got a cashcard wif kelly's face on it.. hehe..
Haix.. i'm a bad ger 2day.. skipped pacc n econs supplementary class.. Haha.. N i still did'nt get 2 rest cos i can't slp wif blocked nose..
But at least at arn 3+.. I got to be rejoyced 4 a while.. haha..
ITAB test suxs.. I totally screwed up my report.. So.. i jus conclued tt i'm not fated to do anitink wif com.. haha.. i jus pray hard.. i can at least get a C at e end of the day..I was quite happy wif my CRS discussion marks though.. Haha.. I mean.. now is pray hard i did'nt screw up my essay.. then i guess i'll get at least a B.. Haha..
Felt so seh e whole day 2day.. N i still can't believe i shop 4 tinks i never ever wan to shop 4.. Haiya.. Dnnoe larx..
But 1 tink i sure i'll die.. i haven reali started studying yet.. Oh gosh.. tis is reali bad..
But.. i can't wait 4 exams to b over.. At least i can breathe normally again..
But.. after exams means i'll be flying..
When i saw benzy they all filing up e indemity form 4 Camp.. I was lyk.. Diaox.. Diaox.. Diaox.. Sobx.. i'm jus not part of it 4 tis coming camp.. i'll b missing a lot of fun stuff.. haix.. But i tink china will be a great chance to learn new tinks 2..
N did i mention tt mi n yy r room mates 4 6 weeks n we'll be working in shanghai? Haha.. Yesh we r.. I tink.. i'll try my best to kick away mood swings.. do in wif more tolerant.. 2 ensure tt 6 weeks will be pleasant.. Mi n her same character de.. both character as hard as rock.. Haha..Tt's e strategy man..