<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Friday, February 10, 2006
/ 3:11 PM



Dotx.. 2day is lyk.. Riding a roller coaster..

Okie.. it's a test of my patience.. my ability to control myslf from doing sumtinks.. Ya..

N i'm so sianx... lessons ends early lorx.. at 2 p.m.. n yet i haf to wait till 5.30 4 biz chi.. C.. e bad tink abt skipping class.. I mean.. Diaox.. never regret going daiko also larx.. since the teacher is so damn boring..

I slept during almost the whole biz chi class.. Haha.. Haix.. still got papers to do but sian sian de..

Then 2day rain so heavily.. the weather is so cold..

2molo's the last day of school le.. Sobx.. my yr 1 life is jus going to end lyk tt.. felt lyk i wasted 7 mths or so.. Going to bring camera 2molo 2 captures moments of my yr 1 life b4 it reali slips away... Thanx ling 4 e Cam.. Reali will miss a lot of pple..

My god.. after going thru my planner.. discover tt i haf less than 2 weeks b4 my 1st paper.. Fuck.. I can never finish liaox.. so must buck up buck up..

Can i blog abt sth tt i noe i shld'nt mention here..But it's my blog rite?

Sometinks r jus so so obvious now.. I tink wht ling say is rite.. Will i be able to predict the answer correctly? I mean.. I myslf also not sure wht is the main plan now.. i mean.. i will feel sometink.. I wanted to help.. Or rather.. hoping to minimise or loosen the situation.. But.. Everytime i recall of the tinks i jus recently knew.. I can't bring myslf to help.. I mean.. I will keep tinking larx..N i'll feel so not worth it.. Then i'll just refrain myslf to do anitink.. I tink it reali helps mi to not waver so much tis time.. Cos.. I'm not stupid.. I mean when pple treat u lyk dirt.. Y u shld u stick ur warm face onto pple's cold butt to warm theirs up..

Haix.. So sick.. So tired.. Dn wan to care le larx.. Go do work le.. Haha..
P.s: Haha.. will try to wear nice nice tomolo.. cOs i wan to take tons of pics.. =)


|