Everytink else can wait..(yesh.. even IDEAS.. i swear even if i dn sp i'll also gif in my 110% but..) Tis is 1 of those nites where i'm having serious brain damages with emotional turmoil tt's torturing mi.. I need to blog to destress or rather throw everytink out wht my heart is burdening on..
Sigh.. Let's start with the sensual part 1st.. cos after i throw tt part out then i'll feel at least 1o kg lighter in my heart.. What is wrong wif mi? wht is the f**king wrong wif mi? Haiya.. E devil n angel is fighting lyk mad 2nite.. I've tot i've always lost directions on where am i suppose to go shld'nt i?
I dnnoe.. i always felt so bewildered by how pple's tinking r.. human beings r in fact the hardest living tink on earth 2 understand.. i mean u can tell when ur dog is sad, happy, grumpy.. But 4 human.. they actually possess the skill to hide, to decived, to act as if nth happens..
Tt's wht have kept mi on going till now isn't it? Tt's he so mysterious in such a way tt u haf a desire to find out hu the hell he reali reali is.. But i guess to go towards tis path is no easy.. It's lyk walking thru a deep dark forest with lots of thick bushes.. u can't c the way thru, u haf to feel the way thru.. n guess wht.. all u felt is pain as blood trickles down.. Sometink in the dark has cut u.. u dnnoe wht is it.. b it a shallow wound or a deep cut.. u r still bleeding.. u dnnoe when u will c light.. u dn even noe if u will die half way there n never be able to walk out.. i guess wht i can do is to keep walking..
bEri beri wordy 2 day.. cos i've been writing n erasing lyk mad 4 tt 2pid IDEAS proposal to make sure i tink the words r apporiate.. Whtever.. Opps.. I mean.. ya lorx.. haix.. i tink it's mi being sensitive again larx.. i'm trying 2 keep all the possible tinkings n whtever nots away from my brain.. so tt i get less cuts.. but i can't help wondering larx.. IT's lyk when u expects tt he wun reply, he will reply.. n vice versa.. when u ald tot tt it's not possible.. then sth possible comes out of it..
I dnnoe.. is he reali happy 2 hang out with mi? or am i torturing him lyk mad? tt's wht has been on my mind after i board e train.. I dn haf the courage to ask.. I fear the ans.. It's as gd as locking mi up in a small room.. I discovered i'm castrophobic.. (did i spell it correctly? Haiya.. Got it?)Hmm.. I always haf a lot of qns marks de.. but i always dn dare to ask.. cos i dnnoe is tt's a gd time to ask.. then u noe de larx.. i always do tinks a the wrong time.. then cause a lot of trouble.. Den i keep them in mi.. then it keep burning buring lyk mad.. It's driving mi nuts.. I also dnnoe.. BUt i'm still glad he kept mi accompany.. Lyk i say le.. even if he dn say a word but willing to jus stay by mi.. i'm happy enuf.. Okie.. so at e end of the sentence.. i decided tt i shld b happier.. n live my life lyk how it shld b.. then jus wait n c how tinks goes on..
Okie.. now 2 e mind damaging part.. OH gosh.. i felt as if the world is going to squash mi flat.. I'm suffocating lyk crazy.. How can i hold up sometink when it's not reali possible 4 1 2 hold unless i'm a body builder.. Pple get frustrated over stuff.. No matter how hard they try 2 b decieved.. i doubt they can reali decieved mi( or e fact tt they may be lousy actors..) Wth.. i'm so sick of tis larx.. Y can't tinks b done e way they shld be done.. y tinks can't b e way it's lyk long long time ago.. They r so mani tinks my little brain cannot resolved n sort out.. wTF..
I dn haf enough time to do everytime i haf to do.. I need to squeeze in time on sun to get the tinks i long plan to get.. It's e last resort i guess.. after practice presentation.. everytink is crushing in.. i noe all my time n effort n everytink shld b damn focus now.. but i jus can't seemt o put my heart to tt now.. my attention is so divided..
Gif mi a knife n the authority 2 kill.. U bet i've a whole list of pple i wan to kill man.. Urgh... i need to vent.. In someway or another.. SIgh.. i guess i mus calm myslf down..
Not reali in a mood to blog abt wht happen during CNY.. I mean.. gd stuff haf 2 wait rite.. WHen i haf a lot a lot of time to spare or when i haf insomia.. Then i'll blog lyk mad with the photos.. enough of ranting.. need to go work on IDEAS liaox.. or yy n the rest will kill mi lyk mad..