<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Monday, February 27, 2006
/ 12:04 PM



Haha.. got tis from kexin's blog.. I tot it's quite true.. At least it applies to mi.. haha..

So i tot it's quite meaningful 2 quote tt down..

"LOVE is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say i'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry."

"LOVE isn't about seeing a perfect person, it's about seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

Haha.. Okie.. enuf of quotes.. I tink i'm going crazy soon..

U noe how much i hate doin household chores? i hate them 2 e core.. N Guess wht.. i spent the whole day 2day doin them voluntarily N not studying 4 StaTS!!! Wah.. tis is damn freaking serious.. I tink i shld jus go n book myslf into ImH..

Wht e heck is wrong wif mi?? I even went to the extend of going to match up a whole basket of messed up socks!!! wah.. tis is freaking..

Will be flying in a weeks time.. I dn even noe if i shld rejoice anot.. When my aunt came over 2day.. (Jus to pass mi stuff to let mi use in China) She ask mi if i was excited.. A.. 2 say e ultimate truth.. I dn reali noe if i was excited.. haha..

Sighs.. I guess no1 can haf e best of both worlds.. Wht 2 do..

N my dad came n negotiate wif mi over e laptop tingy.. Okie.. So consider tt i'm beri beri kind.. N i'm helping the mankind.. Cos my tis 2pid com is failing soon.. so if i get a laptop.. then e rest wun get to use it.. cos i'll b hogging it 4 most of the time.. So.. he gaf mi tis deal.. Change a new com.. Screen change.. powerful speakers.. N everytink good 4 a desktop com..+ a digital camera tt i get to choose..

WooT.. 1 laptop = 1 desktop com n my own digital cam..

Well.. so i took up e latter option.. haha.. Haiya.. Lyk i say le.. take it as i'm helping mankind.. hehe..


|