<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
/ 4:45 AM



Okie.. Tis is my last resort 2 calm myslf down n sweep up my mood swings n throw them into the bin nearby..

UrGh.. tis is utterly killing mi.. I mean.. I guess i'm stressed after all.. n wif mood swings hanging around.. I'm so dead.. I jus dn haf the mood to reali sit down n conc n study.. Everytink is making mi go ding dong..

Diaox.. N guess wht.. i rch sch at 9.30 a.m when my paper onli starts at 6p.m 2 day.. WoH.. I mus b out of my mind.. I desperately need to find sum1 2 tok 2.. but i jus realise every1 so busy.. esp wif exams tt i haf no heart to interupt them by making them hear mi utter rubbish.. haha..

so i guess.. my sum1 ended up 2 be sumtink.. haha.. still turn 2 blogging in e end.. well.. it's better than mi staying at guild hse n play arcade all alone rite.. LOL.. e whole arcade was mine 4 whole 2 hrs alrite.. haha.. N i spent lyk dnnoe how much jus playing on the games there.. Darn 2pid.. haha..

Cannot say i did'nt study larx.. i dnnoe if i can answer all the qns later anot.. N i still fear i dn haf enuf time..

N it's so shitty.. I 4got to bring watch again.. URgh..


|