|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
/ 4:31 PM
Wow.. I'm reali not in the mood to blog 2nite.. cos i still haf a pile of tinks left undone.. which needs to b done by wed.. N i'm so tired.. so i can't conc.. Decided to skip lecture 2molo.. since i can't finish econs past yr papers.. so jus go 4 stats tutorial.. Aniway.. i'm glad tt IDEAS finally over.. I've put my 101% of effort into e last CA4 hopefully tt miracle wil befall on us.. n i tink we did a pretty well job.. onli tt there were so hicupps here n there.. Haix.. god put mi thru sumtink jus as tormenting mths ago.. y let mi review stuff.. well... i ask 4 it.. now i haf it.. i have been given a chance to take a look at the other side.. So i haf 2 make my judgement now.. I'm reali stuck in the middle.. i noe i haf to go wif the right decision.. But i'm so scared i'll waver sumhow.. I trust both sides.. I trust everytink.. How am i going to go abt all these.. Wht is e world changing 2? I tink i can onli attain peace when i finally goes into dreamland..
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
/ 4:31 PM
Wow.. I'm reali not in the mood to blog 2nite.. cos i still haf a pile of tinks left undone.. which needs to b done by wed.. N i'm so tired.. so i can't conc.. Decided to skip lecture 2molo.. since i can't finish econs past yr papers.. so jus go 4 stats tutorial.. Aniway.. i'm glad tt IDEAS finally over.. I've put my 101% of effort into e last CA4 hopefully tt miracle wil befall on us.. n i tink we did a pretty well job.. onli tt there were so hicupps here n there.. Haix.. god put mi thru sumtink jus as tormenting mths ago.. y let mi review stuff.. well... i ask 4 it.. now i haf it.. i have been given a chance to take a look at the other side.. So i haf 2 make my judgement now.. I'm reali stuck in the middle.. i noe i haf to go wif the right decision.. But i'm so scared i'll waver sumhow.. I trust both sides.. I trust everytink.. How am i going to go abt all these.. Wht is e world changing 2? I tink i can onli attain peace when i finally goes into dreamland..
|
|
|