|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Sunday, July 09, 2006
/ 9:57 AM
Okie.. i'm going to write a reali short 1 since i'm still down with a lot a work n deadlines chasing my tail n bitting my butts off.. Tis is reali shit.. i had a pile of thick books in front of mi, lots of notes, lots of flipping..been facing the com for at least 5 hrs a straight go.. My head is spinning.. my eyes are hurting.. My brain has temporary stop working.. I'm seriously stressed out cos i'm so bloody stressed out cos i'm so scared that i can't meet the deadline cos i'm working tomolo.. I'm try all my ways to tink of not going work 2molo.. but i can't tink of ani.. n i reali feel lyk calling the quits there.. it's jus too much larx.. My best friend is having a life crisis and i dnnoe wht to do..i'm constanly worried and she does'nt even wan mi 2 lend a hand.. all i cld gif is support.. n waiting for the time to pull her up.. I have tests coming n yet i'm still not prepared.. urgh.. That's it.. back to CRM.. no time le..>.<
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Sunday, July 09, 2006
/ 9:57 AM
Okie.. i'm going to write a reali short 1 since i'm still down with a lot a work n deadlines chasing my tail n bitting my butts off.. Tis is reali shit.. i had a pile of thick books in front of mi, lots of notes, lots of flipping..been facing the com for at least 5 hrs a straight go.. My head is spinning.. my eyes are hurting.. My brain has temporary stop working.. I'm seriously stressed out cos i'm so bloody stressed out cos i'm so scared that i can't meet the deadline cos i'm working tomolo.. I'm try all my ways to tink of not going work 2molo.. but i can't tink of ani.. n i reali feel lyk calling the quits there.. it's jus too much larx.. My best friend is having a life crisis and i dnnoe wht to do..i'm constanly worried and she does'nt even wan mi 2 lend a hand.. all i cld gif is support.. n waiting for the time to pull her up.. I have tests coming n yet i'm still not prepared.. urgh.. That's it.. back to CRM.. no time le..>.<
|
|
|