<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Friday, February 09, 2007
/ 6:21 AM



Oh man.. swayness hits me today..

I should be happy that today's the last paper rite..

BUT..

1) The paper was a killer..
2) I was sitting right under the spot where the aircon hits down.. Freezing (Guess i can't be all lucky)
3) I forgot that my blog's template was using someone else's bandwitdth.. Brr.. Now she exceeded the bandwidth and i must change the template le.. But i really like the skin.. maybe should save the pic and resize it to fit in..


Sianx.. so just bear with it for a while till i fixed this.. so this is a temporary skin ya..

N btw.. today's the 8th Feb already.. I've decided not to make this blog private cos it's really too much of a hassle to sent everyone the invitation and keep logging in and out just to view it..

Sighx... N so this will still be here ya.. There's no way you can run and hide.. so if people wish to say anything anymore.. so be it.. I'll just remember to shut my ears..tt's all..=)

Will update more.. but must clear all the urgent things to be done first.. lyk planning for the trip.. Oh gosh.. i think we are pushing it forward.. (Could be flying straight after CNY) =)...


|