<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Friday, March 30, 2007
/ 2:38 AM



Wah.. Omg..

I totally have no mood to do anything anymore!

I accidentally deleted away my whole Chinese Playlist folder..

*Feel like banging myself on the wall*

I just hope that my external hard drive has all the backup i need..*Fl.. pls tell me i do have them in my external..*

Or else..

I think i continuously download for a month also cannot recover my loss!!

Guess i have to listen to all other language other than chinese for a while den..

2 words to describe this = Super Shit..

P.s: My com is still pretty cranky.. Can anyone do anything to help me solve this? I have 2 XP in my com!! Terrible right.. i know.. So computer experts?


|