Don't even know if this is considered good or no good.. But at least i got to sleep till 8 am before i wake up so it's consider good right??
But i have to work my ass off at coordinating because St has like more than 30 part time coordinators and a quarter of them are online, but no one wants to take the freaking long list of assignments??
What is wrong with you guys, doesn't mean because you guys are part timer then you can pretend that that is not your responsibility as well alright? Just because me and ling are full-time, we have to take on so much more burden because it feels as if there are only 5 active people(not including managers)doing work only..
Furthermore, MST starts next Monday and congratulations to me..
* Pop Goes the streamers*
I have not even studied for even a single module horx!!Damn.. I got the motivation to study but not enough time.. at least i cleared all my e-learnings wants not..
Anyway, let's switched to another topic, have you heard of polygamous relationship?
Polygamous means have more than one wife or husband..
Well, Under the Singapore law, you cannot have more than 1 legal wife larx.. so that means even if you consider yourself to have 2 wives here, it's put legally as:
1 wife and the rest are mistress..However, recently I've received a totally unexpected news that got me thinking more and more..
Someone that i grew to respect a lot is actually practicing this..! He considered both woman as his wife and worse, the younger one knew of the presence of the older one while the older one is kept in the dark..
Let's give an example:
I'm a happy 30s married to my wonderful husband who discuss with me on everything and anything under the sun and we have a wonderful son..
One day, when i was out shopping with my friends, i saw my husband with one of my friends, hand in hand, giggling with each other, kissing.. i peer out of the glass window of the shop and was rooted to the ground..
I got a sensation to faint but i grab hold of myself and told myself to be calm..
Wah.. If it was you.. What will you do??
I was discussing with a few friends of mine and my reaction was:
If i saw my husband with another woman, some more with my friend.. there is no point in staying together anymore, even if i was pregnant with a child at that time i will also get a divorce.. I was picturing myself on what would i do at that particular time and place:
I guess i would not cry, go up to that adulterous pair and slapped the hell of the woman and walk away with a sway.. I would not turn back, i would not even hear anything on the surrounding, i will just walk myself away...I would not care if i have create a chaos nor do i freaking care if my so called husband was embarrassed.. i couldn't care less since you have the guts and face to do this, you would sure have predicted this to happen someday wouldn't you? Serve you right..
Among my group of friends, there is one who is older and is happily married with kids, he's golden advise was:
"You cannot say until like that de, because when you grow up, things would be much much different ... you will be able to forgive him de..." Hmm.. Maybe he is right for a lot of people.. but seriously, if my most loved one ever do this to me that hurt me so so badly, will i still look at him in the eye the same way as before? When you know that he has been holding someone else in his arm so passionately as he has held yours?
I doubt i can.. I seriously will not be able to forgive him.. a large part is contributed to my father who has hurt everyone more than once to my whole family that i can no longer tolerate all these nonsense..
Another thing that caught me thinking: He actually had to work from morning and most of the time till late night too.. So where the hell did he get so much time to accompany 2 women?
Unless he rotate, mon, wed, fri- 1st wife.. Tue, Thurs, Sat- 2nd wife.. Sunday is offday..
Haha.. worse than working sia..
Haiya.. got me all emo again.. anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that my flight to hk will be confirmed tomorrow.. i'm really tired of not being able to get any tickets to anywhere!!!