<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Sunday, November 04, 2007
So tired.. / 4:04 AM



I'm so freaking tired from studying.. need a break.. managed to finish ITFP..

Now headache is the rest of FMRP and Treasury..

I hate those days where i feel uber NOT motivated and sluggish..

I wished i can slug all day, money from the sky and can travel around the world without any worries at all..

I think i must be dreaming..

Yoga yesterday was good.. So good until i think the whole class only i'm the one cracking all the bones all over.. So LOUDLY that auntie beside me also started giggling.. Haix.. Only 5 more lesson then finished the whole elementary course , must make more effort to attend classes..

Yiting if you are reading this:

Please turn up for class! Haha.. Miss the time when i can catch up with you.. I've skipped 3 lessons so far, you have skipped 5 le.. Haha.. MUST COME!!!

Alright, should end my post here, i swear i'll update more after my MST which will end on Wednesday.. I'll flood everyone the photos that has a thick pile of dust on top of it already!


|