
The clock is ticking.. That's right.. and you are trapped in time with the little sand dust falling and counting the every end to the last bit is over..
The good thing is when the last bit has gone over, you can just re-do it by turning the hourglass over..
That's Life right? You can get a lot of chances to re-do and re-do the things that you want to accomplish.. But you can't make up for the time you lost for it..
I don't know why even though i took a break from aranda, i'm still constantly tired.. I missed ITFD glass (9am).. I did set the alarm.. i don't know if i subconsciously shut it off.. (I think i did) and i woke up at 9.30am.. Just Great right.. especially when you are studying at the other side of the city..
I offically kissed my 'A' away for my ITFD when i knew i had a great shot.. but as much as i know my chances, i also knew that i wasn't prepared for the 2nd test and when i finished the paper, i knew i was a goner.. I can still score my A' larx.. provided i did very very well for my last paper.. Very Very well equals to like only deducting like not more than 5 marks for my final paper?
At least this got me really hard to think about my final 2 weeks +.. i swear i'll work hard..
Meanwhile, Let's talk about emotions..
It's been a long time since i did this since on this blog since it's like so uber sensitive to every living thing on earth that see me as a sore.. lol.. but i guess all these sore-bums are no longer reading my blog (I supposed) so it should alright i guess..
Can anyone tell me what is happiness?
I was wondering if it is possible for me to feel happy once again just because i saw a beautiful flower bloomed, the beautiful sky or even when the warm wind blow across our faces..
Are we truly happy with what we are and what we have?
I can tell you honestly, I'm unhappy.. So unhappy to the extend that i'm living day by day without any true purpose or any thing to cheer me up just a little.. I mean what the hell is wrong with us? Is is stress? Responsibility? Or it is just the individual..
I think it's because i find it hard to be myself anymore.. My true self is that crazy, unbelievable girl who do all sorts of crazy stuffs.. I want to go out and party all i want, i want to shoot hoops, i want to jump around the KTV sofa with my best friends who would go crazy with me..
I want to dress up as how i want and stuff people's mouth when they compare me with other people.. I want to eat all the food i want without worrying about getting fat.. I want to stop working and have more time to myself without having to worry about Money...
You know there are so so so many Ifs that i think i can't finish listing them down through the night.. Because of my own expectation, because of others expectation.. It's getting harder and harder to breathe isn't it?
I totally have enough of everything but every time i told myself to loosen up and let me be what i am.. I can't.. Because I know i want to be the best, i want to do the best.. Perhaps of all these factors, e little sunshine in my heart was slowly eaten up by the dark side..
You know what, I really just hope i can be happy.. That's all really..
P.s: Changing URL soon, It's time to change.. my old one is too old and too long.. Heh.. will update you guys..