<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Friday, February 15, 2008
Touched.. / 12:44 AM



Yes Dear, i'm really really touched at the things you can do sometimes..

I only knocked off at 10pm today at aranda.. I was actually dumb enough to believe that we are not celebrating V day this year..

But, he actually called at around 8 plus say to meet me..

I did suspect there might be flowers but there are more..

He carried a bear which is about big and hug-able and most importantly, the fur is not that kind that will fall off.. He remembers about my sensitivity towards fur!

He brought me a bouquet of flowers, really really pretty, it's the fake kind..(luckily he didn't buy the real rose, i'll kill him because the money spent could have invest in the pool of money we want to save for our wii..) but the main character is not the flower, inside the flower, he has slot in a box with a pretty necklace.. =)

Chocolate is a definately blow to my diet.. but his ferreo rocher i'll eat them slowly ya.. Last but not least, being the modern poet who has won so many competition, he pen down a poem for me.. Content of the poem is a secret larx, but it was tear-wrenching..

I don't normally express my love for you in my public domain, but i have to make an exception today:

You made me realize how important you are in my life, you are always the one that knows what i need best and tries to guide me along the way even though i can be stubborn at times.. No matter how unreasonable i am, you tend to give in more than i do.. I'm really happy with the things you have done for me all through out this 1 year and almost 10 months..Thank you for everything..

I love you!




|