|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Friday, March 21, 2008
Run away.. / 2:54 PM
 "To Run away from reality, to hide in my dreams.."
Is that even possible, i often asked myself.. I live in such an environment that i can't admit that i want to scream STOP at every moment..Life is getting harder and harder..not to mention stress coming from all directions.. Is that a price to pay for growing up? We have to sacrifice so many things that we will lost our true self along the way.. Does growing up comprises of being so stress? I have no idea why all these are so hard to be decipher.. I want to break free totally from my family, though they say that your family is your closest being in the world.. i'm so sorry, it is not.. i'm not saying this because i'm angry or upset or just blow over my top writing childish things.. For the past 19+ years of my life, I've realised that my family unit aren't the closest to begin with.. i've experienced countless nights of violence and verbal abuses and all the things i should not be facing as a kid.. they force me to grow up faster then i should have.. moulding me into the person i am now.. Seeing my parents making one wrong decision after another has made me totally disappointed in them.. the survivor style- backstabbing, bad-mouthing and killing each other out in the family is so common that we have lost trust in each other.. For me, i've lost trust in both of them.. I think i'll just heck it and go to sleep.. sleeping makes me happy..
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Friday, March 21, 2008
Run away.. / 2:54 PM
 "To Run away from reality, to hide in my dreams.."
Is that even possible, i often asked myself.. I live in such an environment that i can't admit that i want to scream STOP at every moment..Life is getting harder and harder..not to mention stress coming from all directions.. Is that a price to pay for growing up? We have to sacrifice so many things that we will lost our true self along the way.. Does growing up comprises of being so stress? I have no idea why all these are so hard to be decipher.. I want to break free totally from my family, though they say that your family is your closest being in the world.. i'm so sorry, it is not.. i'm not saying this because i'm angry or upset or just blow over my top writing childish things.. For the past 19+ years of my life, I've realised that my family unit aren't the closest to begin with.. i've experienced countless nights of violence and verbal abuses and all the things i should not be facing as a kid.. they force me to grow up faster then i should have.. moulding me into the person i am now.. Seeing my parents making one wrong decision after another has made me totally disappointed in them.. the survivor style- backstabbing, bad-mouthing and killing each other out in the family is so common that we have lost trust in each other.. For me, i've lost trust in both of them.. I think i'll just heck it and go to sleep.. sleeping makes me happy..
|
|
|