|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Bad Week.. / 4:33 AM
 Okay.. My bad week is not due to swayness (choy! Don't come near Me).. But really due to my schedule all week long.. This is really really bad okay, the stress i'm facing now is from all directions.. I have weird dreams almost every night and what's worse, i will wake up a few times in a night..Making me zombie like everyday.. N i feel EXTREMELY.. like really really extremely tired by 9pm every night.. Great, shows that my body has really grown old or this adjustment is still not going too smoothly for the body.. Really Really Sucky.. Maybe i should have worked my ass off, have enough money then start to do PT degree.. Bcos now, I'm working myself so thin that i barely have enough time for everything..E 2pid Econs bridging is this sat, I'm not sure if i'm worried.. All i know is i barely studied anything.. N here i am, at this time.. Typing out my blog post when i'm supposed to be focused on studies.. ST is also in a mess.. Mr Doddles and Family are going on a holiday this coming weekend,so e rest is really all up to us.. Should start picking up on closing assignments next month.. Maybe not as much, but my best.. I can swear that if i continue to maintain at this stress level for a week, i'll go into emo mode again.. Maybe Worse.. DAmn..=.=
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Bad Week.. / 4:33 AM
 Okay.. My bad week is not due to swayness (choy! Don't come near Me).. But really due to my schedule all week long.. This is really really bad okay, the stress i'm facing now is from all directions.. I have weird dreams almost every night and what's worse, i will wake up a few times in a night..Making me zombie like everyday.. N i feel EXTREMELY.. like really really extremely tired by 9pm every night.. Great, shows that my body has really grown old or this adjustment is still not going too smoothly for the body.. Really Really Sucky.. Maybe i should have worked my ass off, have enough money then start to do PT degree.. Bcos now, I'm working myself so thin that i barely have enough time for everything..E 2pid Econs bridging is this sat, I'm not sure if i'm worried.. All i know is i barely studied anything.. N here i am, at this time.. Typing out my blog post when i'm supposed to be focused on studies.. ST is also in a mess.. Mr Doddles and Family are going on a holiday this coming weekend,so e rest is really all up to us.. Should start picking up on closing assignments next month.. Maybe not as much, but my best.. I can swear that if i continue to maintain at this stress level for a week, i'll go into emo mode again.. Maybe Worse.. DAmn..=.=
|
|
|