<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Wednesday, July 09, 2008
HeadAche. / 11:41 AM





Money is the root all of evil. Or of all Good. Why?

Money can't buy everything, but we can't do without it as well.

Because of the $-$ [Ching-Ching], I almost wanted to bang myself on the wall at Dear's Place yesterday to kill myself. It's better then suffocating to death by the stale atmosphere. Tense and Stale should be a better way to describe it. It's so tense that it's going to break my neck any moment. So Stale that you can just die there and then because there's no air.

Not going to go into full length story. It was quite a nightmare i want to forget.

Morale of the story I've learnt is:

1. ALWAYS earn a lot of money [Even if that means you die from working =X]

2. NEVER Borrow Money from other people [I mean if you have point 1, then why would you even go into point 2?]

3. Never Let your parents know what your plans are unless you are really sure they love you enough to understand what and why you are doing it. [Because, if they understand it, they will not disapprove!]

So i only managed to reach home yesterday at midnight. Was Totally exhausted.

I guess i have to repeat like a million time on my life. I lead my life as i want it to be. I never wanted things to turn out this way. If it's just because of a minor 3.6k, which I've repaid 1k, so technically it is 2.6k. i can't do whatever i want with my life, i can't even travel without guilt. I can't even be happy when I'm doing something i enjoy the most. This is definitely not right. Something must have gone wrong somewhere.

This is why i rather slog myself to death and spent the money i earn with my own hands. They feel more realistic and i can do whatever i want with them.

So turns out my short getaway became a long getaway to Perth because Tiger Airways are having promotion to Perth. Like Dirt Cheap. But i don't know how am i going to take it in a 5.5hr flight in a budget airline. I probably have to lug all my electronic babies on board.

Talking about Tiger Airways, they are really cheapo now. Want to bring a luggage? 15kg for 5 bucks. One time payment?? NO-NO. It's 5SGD there and 5AUD back!! If you want more, pay more larx! Want to fix your seats first? Can, we can let you choose your seats. But you need to pay 10 bucks extra!!

WHA LAO. Cheapo can. You got provide better service anot? Because you here charge there charge, then you got think of what other people will think anot? If not because of your promo, i would never take your flight again lorx! JetStar is so much better larx. =.=

I figure, if like what tim and shawn said about shopping there is not as cheap, i probably wun buy as much right? Lol. Well, if i do buy that much. I just put it with them and ask them to bring it back for me the next time they comes home! Whee..

So both Dear and Me kind of figure out that plans are made on our own. I just need to constantly pay up till NOV. Which i will, because i rather eat grass then default. I hate this kind of attitude. I don't like people to belittle me of my abilities. I say i will pay means i will.

For UOL part, i'm going to sort it out myself, I beieve i can do that too.

So we are going to confirm our flights tonight. Probably flying during his 22nd Birthday and minimum 7 nights in Perth. Shiok. Doing research and everything as well. I can't wait to fly again. I love exploring new places. Really.

So because of my dreams, i have to eat grass for quite a few months.. =x


|