<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Friday, July 18, 2008
Insensitivity.. / 7:59 PM





It's time like this when i really hate you. Because of your insensitivity.

Just because you created me out of your own sexual pleasure and called me your gift of love, it does not mean anything to me.

Because i do not have a protective shield against your malice remarks. And don't expect me to have it because I am a human like you too.

Humans are blinded by greed. If you think the Chings are so important, far more important that my future, my education. Fine. Do whatever you want.

I work so hard, day and night, so that i can provide for my own education, to fulfill my goals in life. I do not allow myself to sit at home and let the world run while you whine that it did not wait for you. I'm sorry, time wait for no one. Blame it on your weak determination to catch up with everything evolving. If all ancient humans are like you, we probably would still be apes.

After letting it all out, the pain and hurt is gone. At least i don't feel so upset anymore. So this is to you:



Photos would be up if my eyes survived the ordeal after much crying. It has turned into the goldfish. I hate it.


|