<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Iphone or ITouch? / 10:58 AM








They are just like Twins. Just that the younger one has more superpowers.

Superpowers of functions like a phone.

Damn. I've check out the specs. The battery life is powerful for a built-in battery. I'm so tempted to get Iphone when i see that you can play songs up to 24hrs, videos up to 7hrs. Itouch is not too bad as well, can have up to 22hrs of song playback and 5hrs of video playback.

At least the price for ITouch is clear. SGD $498 for 8GB ITouch. For IPhone, i have my reserves as it's going to be carried by SingTel. I got a feeling they will ripped want you to take up their plans which would be extremely expensive stunning to support. However, I really love love love Heart Heart Heart the big screen! But $500 dollars for a player? Seriously.

[On the good note, when i have the moo-lah to get it, I can ask Deanna to get it for me a 15% off since she works in apple before! yipee]

I don't need the phone function, i just need a good player to support me through work and outside. So Lust List criteria has changed.

Would you consider a partnership
Sponsorship birthday/Xmas/anniversary gift for this,BF? =D

*I'm asking for Consideration, not a must-request. =X


|