<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Tuesday, August 12, 2008
lalala~ / 10:12 AM







Not Exactly Emo-ish i guess.

I think it must be the genre of music that has been playing on my playlist, the glommy weather out there and the lack of work is making me think a little too much.

Sometimes i am secretly hoping that carrying a backpack all around the world is an occupation too. I don't need lavish accomodation, just decent is enough. I don't need to expensive food, all i want is to satisfy my hunger to travel. I want to be overwhelmed by everything i see everyday. Maybe my next job should be a travel guidebook author. Then i will get to travel the world. =)

I am very much beginning to question my status in life, my meaning of life and what exactly is life. After seeing a little baby being born, it has rather amazed me that something can actually come out from nothing. How can a tiny sperm and an egg become a 3kg living, breathing creature? Works of Mother Nature and none of it are fully explainable yet.

But it has also trigger my thoughts that life is as fragile as can be. Such a small life, that needs protection, tender loving care to grow and nurture. Sighx.

I hate the routine life i have now seriously. Furthermore, i find it harder and harder to communicate to the complex minded creatures on earth nowadays. i think i should just hang around with animals.


|