<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Saturday, September 27, 2008
First Night.. / 11:51 PM





Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I moved out today in a rush. Practically throwing all clothes i can see into my luggage.. Shocked, Stunned, Still unable to let reality sink in as well..

I have hurt my dearest packrat the most. I'm so sorry and no, you are not a burden at all, you can don't be the one working. I'm a workaholic, i LOVE to work. okay.

Don't be upset already.. Eeyore is there to the rescue..

I'm too tired to relate my emotions. Maybe another time when i settled down then..


|