|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Missed.. / 10:01 AM
 I missed touching my laptop and blog. In a good mood relatively, because boss is not around for a week. [I secretly hope that her green card cannot be settled in a week and she needs to extend to a month! Damn.]Caught Mamma Mia.. and i think it's good. I'm going to get the OST and start the ABBA fanatic on my playlist. I can still hear the tunes ringing in my ears. Gosh. I'll do a review once i finish up on the next legacy for perth part 2. Woo-Hoo. Still got Fish Therapy post. UGRH. Start Reading the Fish Therapy here! Little Time for a whole pile of things. Anyway, Pretty-In-Style is Re-launching tonight at 8pm. Confirm Chop Chop. Start Clicking like mad from My blog when i put the links up alright! =D P.s: I'm Going Shopping Today! Wahahaha. I hope i don't come home with a huge hole in my pocket!
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Missed.. / 10:01 AM
 I missed touching my laptop and blog. In a good mood relatively, because boss is not around for a week. [I secretly hope that her green card cannot be settled in a week and she needs to extend to a month! Damn.]Caught Mamma Mia.. and i think it's good. I'm going to get the OST and start the ABBA fanatic on my playlist. I can still hear the tunes ringing in my ears. Gosh. I'll do a review once i finish up on the next legacy for perth part 2. Woo-Hoo. Still got Fish Therapy post. UGRH. Start Reading the Fish Therapy here! Little Time for a whole pile of things. Anyway, Pretty-In-Style is Re-launching tonight at 8pm. Confirm Chop Chop. Start Clicking like mad from My blog when i put the links up alright! =D P.s: I'm Going Shopping Today! Wahahaha. I hope i don't come home with a huge hole in my pocket!
|
|
|