|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Strange / 9:41 AM
DREAMS.Recently, my brain has been rather active at night because it can generate all the weirdest dreams ever. Like this morning, i woke up with a rude shock at 6 am due to my dream, still vividly playing in my mind. Okay, so before i forget the details, i must jot them down because this dream involves my family members. Very Very Unusual. I can say the dream is very long because it's a full dream! The front part of it shows all my family members together, after which, they met with some problems (which i cannot remember now. EeekS..) and my dad has to resort to chopping some of his fingers off. Weird part, There's no blood when chopping off the fingers?? I guess i don't instill gore into my dreams. haha. Just the action. Then for some rubbish reason, they had to put packrat on adoption. Haha. Weird part. She's already 16 years old in my dream still go for adoption?? Worse part, still got people adopt her. Worse of the Worse, they are a bloody freaking rich family.haha. I swear I'm cursing and swearing in my dream character why my parents never put me on adoption. haha. So she went on to live a princess life while i slog like a cow. [I still slog like a cow in my dream. Sigh.] The back ending i cannot quite remember already, but it's something about me fleeing to someplace-i-also-don't-know-where and i woke up. Dang. Bizarre a-not??
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Strange / 9:41 AM
DREAMS.Recently, my brain has been rather active at night because it can generate all the weirdest dreams ever. Like this morning, i woke up with a rude shock at 6 am due to my dream, still vividly playing in my mind. Okay, so before i forget the details, i must jot them down because this dream involves my family members. Very Very Unusual. I can say the dream is very long because it's a full dream! The front part of it shows all my family members together, after which, they met with some problems (which i cannot remember now. EeekS..) and my dad has to resort to chopping some of his fingers off. Weird part, There's no blood when chopping off the fingers?? I guess i don't instill gore into my dreams. haha. Just the action. Then for some rubbish reason, they had to put packrat on adoption. Haha. Weird part. She's already 16 years old in my dream still go for adoption?? Worse part, still got people adopt her. Worse of the Worse, they are a bloody freaking rich family.haha. I swear I'm cursing and swearing in my dream character why my parents never put me on adoption. haha. So she went on to live a princess life while i slog like a cow. [I still slog like a cow in my dream. Sigh.] The back ending i cannot quite remember already, but it's something about me fleeing to someplace-i-also-don't-know-where and i woke up. Dang. Bizarre a-not??
|
|
|