|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Graduation / 12:14 PM
 Well, it's been around 5 months since i last graduate from the Polytechnic. Looking back, i guess there were good times and bad for the 3 years spent there. The day when you wore your grad gown, going up to the podium to get that empty scroll. You know that marks the end of your journey there. I could still recall that day was joyful and filled with excitement to all of us because what awaits us is a mystery. For i know, i would pursue my carrer in the banking industry since i'm not a good bookworm. I though i could rough it out in the working world. All of us held our dreams up high, believing we could achieve it and our graduation is just really the start of our life really. I could only remember the endless flashing and smiling to the cameras all day long. The purpose- To serve as a Memory. I guess i wouldn't need the flashes and photos, it's all there in my memory already. To all the people out there who are graduating, good luck. Because i'm missing school yet again. The only way i could relieve some short term joy of school is to Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Graduation / 12:14 PM
 Well, it's been around 5 months since i last graduate from the Polytechnic. Looking back, i guess there were good times and bad for the 3 years spent there. The day when you wore your grad gown, going up to the podium to get that empty scroll. You know that marks the end of your journey there. I could still recall that day was joyful and filled with excitement to all of us because what awaits us is a mystery. For i know, i would pursue my carrer in the banking industry since i'm not a good bookworm. I though i could rough it out in the working world. All of us held our dreams up high, believing we could achieve it and our graduation is just really the start of our life really. I could only remember the endless flashing and smiling to the cameras all day long. The purpose- To serve as a Memory. I guess i wouldn't need the flashes and photos, it's all there in my memory already. To all the people out there who are graduating, good luck. Because i'm missing school yet again. The only way i could relieve some short term joy of school is to Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!
|
|
|