<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Tuesday, October 21, 2008
It's the same problem again.. / 11:26 AM





Like rubbish, i love the pic. It so depict what i feel like. haha..

Alv and Caroline spoke to me last night when i reach home. Not very nice to be bombarded with questions but i felt the sincerity and their wish for me to continue staying at their place. Really Touched.

Caroline was forcing explaining the Pros and Cons of Moving out as compared to staying over at their place. They really hope i stay and the fact that i have not move a single thing over or pay a single cent to my new owners, they knew that it was a chance to ask me to stay on.

Alright, the problem is that I'm not really sure what to do. I have made up my mind initially to move on Nov 1st beforehand and I'm so sure. Now, i even had to draw out Pros and Cons table. (Normally, i don't need to. My brains automatically divides the pros and cons in my head. Seems to me, for this issue, either there's a bug in there or my brain decided to go on a vacation)

So I need all you guys' help for people who are reading this alright? I'll list down the Pros and Cons i have came out with and please let me know your opinion on it.. i need to make a decision latest by Friday. Urgh.

To stay at where i am now:

Pros

- I have no lack of food (Auntie Sri is an excellent cook. Swear.Cross my heart)
- Comfortable (It's just like my second home. I sleep like a log most of the time there.)
- Can Watch TV (They have cable channels and I can turn the remote as i like)
- No Owner Issues (They treat me just like part of their family. They care for me like their own.)
- Company (Josh and Jus can make your blood pressure rise like mad at times, they are fun to be because they are kids. It's nice to get back and have 2 jumping monkeys greeting you. haha.)
- Freedom (I rot, i slack, i jump or walk around and no one cares. Maybe the jump part they care, but i can walk around freely!)
- Not as expensive as getting a room. (Alv refused to take rent from me. Caroline suggested i take the tab for groceries. I doubt their groceries exceeds 500bucks a month)
- Alv says he allows visitors all the same to his place.(I can bring anyone back, but I'm not comfortable bring people they are not close to back up to their place. it's rude.)

Cons

- Not exactly near the MRT. (They are technically 3 bus stops away-too far to walk, too near for bus. Chasing for 69 or getting squash at the door for 291 everyday is killing me)
- Small room ( Beggars can't be choosers so i can't choose. the room isn't very big to begin with and i clutter even more thing in it like my laundry bag and coffee table.)
- No privacy (The boys or anyone are free to enter into my room. They wouldn't touch my stuff but i'm suppose to list the cons right? )
- Can be noisy (Anywhere near the 2 boys are noisy areas. I can't even imagine the holiday period. haha)
- Because it can be noisy and of the room environment, it's not the best place to study.
- I am was the boys' tutor, i feel that i have the obligation to teach them. But i don't have the time to commit any longer.
- Feels that a huge favour is owe to Alv and Family..

To move to the new place:

Pros

- Huge Room. (Or else u pay rent for what?)
- Airconditioned (Not that i matters,since i can sleep in non-aircon room, but it's an advantage right?)
- Probably can concentrate on studies better (since there isn't kids running around, but they do have a 2 yr kid, he only comes in on weekends).
- Near to the MRT (5mins walk and super near workplace)

Cons

- Probably would be stuck in the room ( I mean, it's not comfortable to sit and watch TV with people you don't know..boo hoo.. no more amazing race, survivor and my house!!)
- Living with strangers (Could probably scare the hell out of anyone, i mean we were brought up differently. not related at all, do you trust others?)
- Maybe lonely ( Come on, it's you and the four walls. haha. Actually, i wouldn't mind if i had a Tv in my room. No cable also never mind. lol)
- So that leads to no TV (If you can't go out to watch and you don't have one in your room, obvious right?)
- May not be comfortable. (Because you are living with strangers)
- No food (I'll miss auntie sri's cooking, at the same time i can shed some weight with it)
- Need to pay hefty rent. (500 bucks a month, that's $125/ week, $17.86/day..)

Updates: Shawn the landlord just sms me to say that i can start moving my things over this weekend. Let him know what time i'm comfortable with.

Oh No.. I need a solution quick. I'm truely half hearted at this.. =(


|