<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Thursday, October 23, 2008
Yesterday. / 12:30 AM




is such a bad day.

i hate the 2 monsters back at home. e young monster incurred a bloody phone bill of 900bucks..
It has caused havoc in the whole place.

Being nice to people but being smacked in the face is not nice at all..

Until the day she realise that I'm doing this because of myself, i don't think there is any way for any form of communication at all..

I just hope she will treasure her life more and become stronger than what she is now. I don't even get it, where did my strong will and determination genes came from? My birth source don't even come close to having these 2 characteristics.

For Packrat, i hope she is feeling fine and am able to get some inspiration from our brainstorming session earlier on.. Work hard. =)

Too tired to care. I'm going to make myself even more tired and plop flat on the bed later.

That's my remedy. N today, tomorrow would be better.


|