|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Worned. / 10:28 PM
 Blogger is crazy again.. I can't edit my post, can't change the fonts. Blah blah blah.. My counter for the blog has gone way crazy as well.. For the last 3 days, it's bursting at a new high view everyday!! I have not been around promoting my blog. So i have no idea where all these people are from. Nevertheless, if you enjoy your stay here, Thank you! I've been so worned out by not having work. Killing me. I think subconsciously I have been pretty stressed up because i get ridiculous dreams that are so hyped up. Like Laoba having 2 wives, 6 children and a whole lot of action-packed moves surely isn't logical. It's back to the same problem. Money for the upcoming exam fees. Sudden surge of expenses because of the holidays. Impending retrenchment (May not be a bad thing, i take that as a sign). Trying to get on track with the econs and the Corporate finance, the accounting and the financial intermediaries. Complete IAQ. Make sure i get my driving lessons regularly and done. My body decided that nervous breakdown does no good to anything, so they prefer to auto shut me down by 10pm. BrilliantJust what i need. Time to hit the sack people. Will update more soon. On leave next week, highly anticipated. Yipee
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Worned. / 10:28 PM
 Blogger is crazy again.. I can't edit my post, can't change the fonts. Blah blah blah.. My counter for the blog has gone way crazy as well.. For the last 3 days, it's bursting at a new high view everyday!! I have not been around promoting my blog. So i have no idea where all these people are from. Nevertheless, if you enjoy your stay here, Thank you! I've been so worned out by not having work. Killing me. I think subconsciously I have been pretty stressed up because i get ridiculous dreams that are so hyped up. Like Laoba having 2 wives, 6 children and a whole lot of action-packed moves surely isn't logical. It's back to the same problem. Money for the upcoming exam fees. Sudden surge of expenses because of the holidays. Impending retrenchment (May not be a bad thing, i take that as a sign). Trying to get on track with the econs and the Corporate finance, the accounting and the financial intermediaries. Complete IAQ. Make sure i get my driving lessons regularly and done. My body decided that nervous breakdown does no good to anything, so they prefer to auto shut me down by 10pm. BrilliantJust what i need. Time to hit the sack people. Will update more soon. On leave next week, highly anticipated. Yipee
|
|
|