|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Missed.. / 11:12 PM
 I missed blogging with my utmost pleasure without disturbance.. Having the 2 noisy stereos running all around me after i come home isn't exactly creating the best mood to write.. So tonight is one of the rare nights that i can have half of my brain working on a post because the younger stereo has been forced to bed. Haha.. Fine. I think I'm blabbering. I should talk on some serious issues right. Okay. I think i should get a paper box, throw in my chip and dale, lilo, kangaroo and all my nonsensical items on my table soon.. The retrenchment is getting everyone on the nerve. I was on the nerve line a few days ago.. But Heck it, after talking it out.. it doesn't look as bleak as it is.. Yup, i should maintain my mentality. So what if I'm in the redundancy exercise, take it in stride, take it as a sign! Well, the only regrettable thing is that i have to bid good-bye to my high paying job.. but at least i can regain a little more happiness. So as you can see, I'm pretty unhappy with the things i'm achieving in life now. =X *********************************************************************** Been hanging out with packrat and it's GREAT! Come for sleepover again soon please! For the past few months, the weather has never been so good till you came over that day! One full day of rain and wind! The temperature must have dropped to 18 degrees! Loved it! Woo-Hoo.. ************************************************************************* TOMORROW, Bear is on half-day. PackRat is starting her first job and ME? I'm BACK TO WORK. sigh. P.s: I did my first circuit drive today and my left leg almost died from cramps. Driving at gear 1 and left foot on clutch for 90% of the time literally killed me. Other than the constant nagging from auntie helen and countless times of dying engines, i still love the experience to park my car, doing the S-Course and OF COURSE, THE BLOODY SLOPE. YikeS.
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Missed.. / 11:12 PM
 I missed blogging with my utmost pleasure without disturbance.. Having the 2 noisy stereos running all around me after i come home isn't exactly creating the best mood to write.. So tonight is one of the rare nights that i can have half of my brain working on a post because the younger stereo has been forced to bed. Haha.. Fine. I think I'm blabbering. I should talk on some serious issues right. Okay. I think i should get a paper box, throw in my chip and dale, lilo, kangaroo and all my nonsensical items on my table soon.. The retrenchment is getting everyone on the nerve. I was on the nerve line a few days ago.. But Heck it, after talking it out.. it doesn't look as bleak as it is.. Yup, i should maintain my mentality. So what if I'm in the redundancy exercise, take it in stride, take it as a sign! Well, the only regrettable thing is that i have to bid good-bye to my high paying job.. but at least i can regain a little more happiness. So as you can see, I'm pretty unhappy with the things i'm achieving in life now. =X *********************************************************************** Been hanging out with packrat and it's GREAT! Come for sleepover again soon please! For the past few months, the weather has never been so good till you came over that day! One full day of rain and wind! The temperature must have dropped to 18 degrees! Loved it! Woo-Hoo.. ************************************************************************* TOMORROW, Bear is on half-day. PackRat is starting her first job and ME? I'm BACK TO WORK. sigh. P.s: I did my first circuit drive today and my left leg almost died from cramps. Driving at gear 1 and left foot on clutch for 90% of the time literally killed me. Other than the constant nagging from auntie helen and countless times of dying engines, i still love the experience to park my car, doing the S-Course and OF COURSE, THE BLOODY SLOPE. YikeS.
|
|
|