<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Monday, February 23, 2009
Inspiration. / 12:03 AM





Cascada-Truly, Madly, Deeply - Cascada

I'm kinda replaying this song on my playlist these days and wait a minute, was it too long since i used imeem? What happened to the bloody format?

Inspirations have been flooding in like nobody's business over the days. I'm not very sure if it's the hormones doing their job- I'm thrilled that my period finally falls upon me after a disappearance for 2 months but please pardon me if i seem cranky for the coming week. I can feel the hormones running amok and i almost died of cramps yesterday. I was a dead meat on bed all day. It was one of the worst i have suffered ever since i known the suffering of women.

Enough of sidetrack, Back to inspiration.

I am so inspired by the contestants on The Biggest Losers Season 6. You can see how hard they pushed themselves through to lose all that excess weight, not for the quarter of a million dollars but for their health, for their children, for their goals. Their determination is as sturdy as metal and they fought hard on their own even if they were sent back home each week.

Why can't i ever find the motivation to lose that 5kg to make me look normal among my friends? I'm not overweight but standing beside stick-thin people makes you stand out like a sore thumb. Nope, i don't like that feeling at all. Come on already, I need to get back to exercising and stop this nonsense. Meanwhile, I'll continue to feed myself with TBL and see if the inspirations continue to keep me going.

Next, I am inspired by Slumdog Millionaire..




After catching this movie, I feel like walloping myself.

Compared to my life and compared it to the lead, i am far more fortunate then he is. I am probably better than a hell lot of people out there whom are leading a poor and danger life.

So why the hell am i complaining so much about my existing life? I should be thankful for everything i have. (Thank you god. But, can i have a request though? Is it possible if i have a slightly less exciting life? Pretty Please??)

Some people might be uninterested or biased against the show because it's a show full of ABNs but i still strongly urge you to catch it if you can. I love the directing and the whole flow of the story. It's is a interesting way to write such a story and it does not hurt to prick your brain with a good piece of artwork. It's worth the 8 dollars and your 2 hours.

I can't think of the other incidents that made me inspired over these few days as my brain is shutting down. I'm too tired to function and yet i can't sleep yet.

My room is infested with ants and i found out that they came from the kitchen. I had no choice but to 'bygone' my room and the consequences is devastating. I'm not sure if I'm killing the ants or killing myself should i allow myself to go in and sleep in the room now. The smell of insecticide is suicidal.

So, if i don't wake up tomorrow, you know why.

If i do wake up (hopefully not in hell) and has the vibe to continue writing, I will do so alright.


|