<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Tuesday, March 03, 2009
What a prick. / 12:06 AM




Alright, before i start on my argument for the night, Money issue has been resolved with money, so i hope everyone is happy. When people around me are happy, that makes me happy.

Alas, happiness is short-lived because of a prick.

Come on Prick. From the way you speak, it seems that you know me in person. Fine. So i have a prick who go on a pretense that he/she is my friend and cares for me. Fabulous.

First of all, I don't remember having any prick as a friend. All pricks don't belong in my circle.

Secondly, i find it hilarious that this person could only 'cared' for me through my blog. Wow, I am so deeply touched. Seriously. The love was sent through the millions of cyberbytes and was delivered to me via cyberspace. Yipee! I never knew i had a friend whom lived in the cyber world. Yikes, I'm an Earthling not some weird creature from another world so stay out of my way.

Lastly, I don't remember having a coward for a friend. People who are genuinely concern for others make their presence felt physically. It's useless going anonymous and starts shouting all over the place. How would you want anyone to heed an advise from someone that don't exist?

So this is my advice to you, pull your ears and listen really hard. If you are going to continue lingering around here, by all means, go ahead. As far as i know, you have no right to comment on anything in my life since you do not make yourself known in real life. There is simply no reason in arguing with a prick at all, so this is my last time addressing you.

Until you make your true identity known to me, you can just continue to say all you want and save those advice to yourself. I have no time to deal with pricks as i have far more important things to do..

Oh, one more thing, do make sure that before you give any advice to people, do assess yourself first. I really don't wish to see a prick become a fool because the advice given backfired on the prick. I seriously will laugh my ass off.


Tagboard locked infinitely till i'm happy. My loves can leave me a comment.

P.s: Comments are moderated. So too bad, prick.


|