|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Friday, May 22, 2009
=) / 11:05 PM
 Nothing irritates me today, i'm in a happy mood. The clouds looks pretty and the air smells nice and fresh. Went to the Crocs Sale at Expo today. Was supposed to meet up with Jas to go shopping together. But..  the queue is like sooooo bloody long even before the doors open! I already reached there 1 hour before the opening and yet there were 123493473289473people in front of me.. Bloody Cow.. Jas was late as she had to run some errands for her hubby and by the time she reached, i was ushered into the hall already.. Poor her, she had to do a 300m made dash, couldn't make it and had to walk all the way back to hall 6 to join the queue. By the time she reached there, she couldn't even get anything decent in the hall anymore. I didn't manage to get anything from the prima series as there aren't any in size 5. Brought a purple alice crocs for both me and my sis, a handphone croc with jitbits. =) Can't spent on any other thing already for the month. Back to packing my room. I'm moving soon!
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Friday, May 22, 2009
=) / 11:05 PM
 Nothing irritates me today, i'm in a happy mood. The clouds looks pretty and the air smells nice and fresh. Went to the Crocs Sale at Expo today. Was supposed to meet up with Jas to go shopping together. But..  the queue is like sooooo bloody long even before the doors open! I already reached there 1 hour before the opening and yet there were 123493473289473people in front of me.. Bloody Cow.. Jas was late as she had to run some errands for her hubby and by the time she reached, i was ushered into the hall already.. Poor her, she had to do a 300m made dash, couldn't make it and had to walk all the way back to hall 6 to join the queue. By the time she reached there, she couldn't even get anything decent in the hall anymore. I didn't manage to get anything from the prima series as there aren't any in size 5. Brought a purple alice crocs for both me and my sis, a handphone croc with jitbits. =) Can't spent on any other thing already for the month. Back to packing my room. I'm moving soon!
|
|
|