<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Sunday, May 03, 2009
Meow.. / 11:42 PM




Less than 1 week to my first paper.

Die.

Really don't have much strength to update after days of work and studying.

Not that i am confident at any modules at all.

Die. Die.

Anyway, i hate the sick coincidences. Singapore really that small meh? I go to parkway parade foodcourt also can saw that irritating snobbish ex-neighbour. Must stare until like that? Mind your own business. I suggest you do your finger-pointing exercise and judgement at home.

The other coincidence is after many months after the jobsdb fair (I thought there was simply no hope anymore), one of the company Citco (Which i have no recollection of applying for anything there) called me to go down for an interview tomorrow. It's actually a hedge fund servicing company. Guess what? Of all places in Singapore, their company has to be in Changi Business Park, At the exact same building as my previous work place (When there are a lot of buildings there) and is just right on top of CS. I would expect most financial companies to be based in central area.

Talk about weird coincidences. Yikes.

I don't know what they want, i don't know how it will go. I will just bring my resume and myself there to see what's install for me. I'm not pinning too high a hope. The unexpected always happens to me.


|