|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Thursday, June 11, 2009
No updates does not mean.. / 10:38 PM
 I'm dead. I'm pretty much alive as a form of a robot. (Talking about dead, don't bother watching Drag me to hell. I think i spent $6 dollars scaring myself to almost-death. Watch it only if you can handle curse, scary looking Gypsies and certain devil looking creatures.) To kind of manage the bare minimum of living in an urban society where everything goes by the count of moolah, i spent half of the time working and the next half sleeping. So my plan of flexibility being able to do the things i like backfired. So 1 lesson learnt, at the stage i am now, i probably am using time to exchange for money. Flexibility to do things you love only comes when you can afford to not use time to exchange for money. Back to job searching for something that brings in more income i guess. Not forgetting, i promise myself to work my ass off this year for my degree. If i fail 2 modules this year, i will have to take 6 modules when i start next year. One half of a hell. Well. I better be a super woman, because i need to be one whether i like it or not. I better make sure i have more than 24 hours a day and multiple limbs. haha. I'm coping well in my new room, very cosy, slept like a log even though the weather is indescribably humid (due to the long hours of standing and talking) and i am enjoying the peaceful moments without the 2 boys for awhile. I try not to use the aircon as much as i can- for one, the bills will go rocket high. Second, i don't think my skin takes dryness very well, it itches. I'll just switch on the aircon for a few hours and shut it off. Leaving it cool with the fan and i can sleep pretty well after that. *Beams*. What else? Pretty much brain dead now so i don't think i blog down 10% of whatever i wanted to say today. Yikes.
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Thursday, June 11, 2009
No updates does not mean.. / 10:38 PM
 I'm dead. I'm pretty much alive as a form of a robot. (Talking about dead, don't bother watching Drag me to hell. I think i spent $6 dollars scaring myself to almost-death. Watch it only if you can handle curse, scary looking Gypsies and certain devil looking creatures.) To kind of manage the bare minimum of living in an urban society where everything goes by the count of moolah, i spent half of the time working and the next half sleeping. So my plan of flexibility being able to do the things i like backfired. So 1 lesson learnt, at the stage i am now, i probably am using time to exchange for money. Flexibility to do things you love only comes when you can afford to not use time to exchange for money. Back to job searching for something that brings in more income i guess. Not forgetting, i promise myself to work my ass off this year for my degree. If i fail 2 modules this year, i will have to take 6 modules when i start next year. One half of a hell. Well. I better be a super woman, because i need to be one whether i like it or not. I better make sure i have more than 24 hours a day and multiple limbs. haha. I'm coping well in my new room, very cosy, slept like a log even though the weather is indescribably humid (due to the long hours of standing and talking) and i am enjoying the peaceful moments without the 2 boys for awhile. I try not to use the aircon as much as i can- for one, the bills will go rocket high. Second, i don't think my skin takes dryness very well, it itches. I'll just switch on the aircon for a few hours and shut it off. Leaving it cool with the fan and i can sleep pretty well after that. *Beams*. What else? Pretty much brain dead now so i don't think i blog down 10% of whatever i wanted to say today. Yikes.
|
|
|