<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Sunday, July 05, 2009
Hang on. / 8:44 PM




Life is a confusing pile of mess.

How i wish sometimes all my different personalities can combine themselves and create some form of miracle.

I've tried my best to understand humans in all possible forms and there are times when i fail terribly.

I guess that's when you gain some, you lose some.

These are also times when you will say f**k it and throw your hand up into the air.

I also begin to realise why i enjoyed meeting new people and throwing myself at work although work may suck.

Because i do not need to care for all the ungodly affairs in my the world.


|