<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Friday, July 03, 2009
It's THE Friday! / 9:06 PM



I don't freaking know what's wrong with Blogger! It doesn't show the photos i upload through their own loader although it says that it's done!

Forget it. Anyway, I'm glad it's Friday and i have some ME time to myself. Good times pass fast i guess. It's 2 weeks since i started training. How i wish it can go on and on forever. I enjoyed myself very much in there and i know a new chapter of my life is starting soon. =)

Since i can't post any photos, i can't post anything on Muthu Curry's gathering and Bf's new hairstyle. Next time then. In the meanwhile, feast yourself on these 2 YouTube clips.

Awesome Songs.



*Thanks to Chrrian for the song. After hearing it, i think it's really good! HOT to the max!*



*This song keeps running through my head all day. It's repeated at least 10x a day!*

P.s: I'm going to NDP rehearsal tomorrow! I hope it's good. I don't really care about the goody bags as this one doesn't have any. It's been like exactly 10 years since i watch the parade on the main venue itself!


|