<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Sunday, July 05, 2009
Well. / 12:53 AM




These are the times when your brain overload itself and you feel like emo-ing in a corner.

Every night, it's a different dream. Every night, you can feel yourself drifting in and out of sleep. Every day, you feel exhausted. Every day because of exhaustion, it affects your appetite.

Anyway, speaking of which, i managed to fit into a pair of mini skirt from Joop in size S. Whoopie! When was the last time i managed to get my ass into a pair of skirt in S?? It's on sale at 15 bucks and i brought it anyway. I swear it's been years since i worse such a bloody short skirt. I better pray i managed to keep my size and make it even smaller. CLEO challenge gave me some incentives! I secretly pray that the next time i intend to wear it, i can still fit in them and not allow them to split!

Burning questions, No answers. All the 'What if' leads to nothing at all. Good gracious.

I can feel the other side of me poking at me recently. Not a good sign. I just hope some angels up there drop me a sign soon.

Let me know what to do next.


|