<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Saturday, September 19, 2009
Aftermath.. / 12:21 PM



Life seems so strange nowadays..I was the one who initated the solution and yet, this initation is a double-edged sword..

These few days felt so empty and forlorn. You woke up everyday with vivid images burning in your mind.. When you walk on e street, when you saw a similar occurence, when you pick up an object, memories playback hard at the back of your mind.

You can't help kneeling down, crouching and bend in a feutus position to protect yourself from the overwhelming pain.. The good thing is that i can control my outburst of tears more efficiently now, very much due to the fact that there is work to distract me..

I really didn't prepare myself well enough for the grieving period. I guess that's a way for the body to react to changes.

I know i'll be fine, give myself a little more time..



|