|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Lost in thoughts. / 11:23 PM
 I'm thankful for all the support my loved ones are giving me at this time. I cannot tell you guys how grateful that is to me now. It feel as if you had some sort of illness that keeps relapsing on you. I can't seem to shut my tear duct. At times, you feel alright and at times you just start crying without any indication. This feeling sucks. I am in no position to whine about pain but yet i still feel it. What am i exactly. I don't know. It's been a long time since i felt so unstable and i know it's something we have to cope with. I'm trying and not rushing into anything. I think it's only fair that i give myself time. Quite a few people told me that it's alright for me to feel the pain. After all, the time we spent together wasn't short and there are sure plenty of things to constantly remind us of the wonderful memories we had together before. I cannot disagree. This whole thing is wearing me out in a big way though.. When you see yourself at 8am in the morning, staring into space on the sofa for the entire morning, walked around the house like an empty soul, started crying in your room like a mad woman for a good hour, started packing up your messy room, rummaging through possessions, cry over pieces of memories, sat on the sofa again, cry over the phone when you talk to someone, cry in the shower and finally dragging yourself out of the house to get some decent food in you because you don't want to let your loved ones be worried. I feel so weak deep down inside. Maybe it's alright for me to be weak for awhile because i need all the strength later on to be independent again. Really don't think i should go back to work in such a train wreck stage but too bad, life still has to go on. Like it or not.
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Lost in thoughts. / 11:23 PM
 I'm thankful for all the support my loved ones are giving me at this time. I cannot tell you guys how grateful that is to me now. It feel as if you had some sort of illness that keeps relapsing on you. I can't seem to shut my tear duct. At times, you feel alright and at times you just start crying without any indication. This feeling sucks. I am in no position to whine about pain but yet i still feel it. What am i exactly. I don't know. It's been a long time since i felt so unstable and i know it's something we have to cope with. I'm trying and not rushing into anything. I think it's only fair that i give myself time. Quite a few people told me that it's alright for me to feel the pain. After all, the time we spent together wasn't short and there are sure plenty of things to constantly remind us of the wonderful memories we had together before. I cannot disagree. This whole thing is wearing me out in a big way though.. When you see yourself at 8am in the morning, staring into space on the sofa for the entire morning, walked around the house like an empty soul, started crying in your room like a mad woman for a good hour, started packing up your messy room, rummaging through possessions, cry over pieces of memories, sat on the sofa again, cry over the phone when you talk to someone, cry in the shower and finally dragging yourself out of the house to get some decent food in you because you don't want to let your loved ones be worried. I feel so weak deep down inside. Maybe it's alright for me to be weak for awhile because i need all the strength later on to be independent again. Really don't think i should go back to work in such a train wreck stage but too bad, life still has to go on. Like it or not.
|
|
|