<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Monday, September 21, 2009
Relaspe / 12:30 PM



I have never felt so angry at myself for a long time.

It's disappointing to fail at recovery and relapse on something you have curb so long ago.. It's been a long time since i felt that anger outlash coming out..

Ever since i went out with nic, i have learnt so many ways to curb this outlash and grow out of it. I pretty much succeeded at it until the relapse last night.

I can't blame anyone but myself for it and i know after yesterday, this outlash has to go for good. One of my closest friend has taught me a good lesson last night, i'm thankful for it. I guess that when i truly learn what i should have done long time ago.

I guess it's time to pull myself back on track and start life all over again. I will be better than before. This is my own promise to myself..

P.s: It felt so much better after writing it out. At least i found the joy in writing again. It's something i have not given up over the years.



|