<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Sunday, September 06, 2009
When the night comes.. / 3:18 AM



Everything gets all fuzzy like a television set with bad reception. All you see are lines and hear irritating sounds.

I don't know how long i can stay sane with all these but what i know is I'm just playing with time.
Every decision we make, there are consequences to bear. I know I'm ready for it.

Girls' Night out today was great! I can't believe after a pint or two, we let all our deepest darkest secret out. I'm pretty sure when we look back 10 years from now, we can still clearly remember every single thing we said tonight.

You are right too, saying things out makes you feel so much better. It felt as if half of your load have gone out of the window. I'm still apologetic over a lot of matter (you guys know..) and i know talk is cheap but I'll show the positive changes I'm going through. =)

I'm still the same crazy, talkative, loud girl but everyone grow up at some point in time. Maybe there's a difference.


|