|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Saturday, October 03, 2009
Exhausted. / 1:32 PM
I think I'm almost done with this nonsensical job. It has show me so many facades of humanity that it scares me to no end. The long working hours, endless argument with unreasonable people, the crazy callbacks, the strain it has on my health has worn me out.
I guess the only thing that is holding me back right now is the income and the wonderful people that i have met for the last 3 months. I still can't believe that i have only worked for 3 months, it feels like eternity.
Perhaps, deep down in my heart, i already knew that the only way for me to end the story properly is to leave the place and bury that small part of me with it. I thought I'm able to cope with playing 2 different roles but apparently I'm wrong. I cannot cover up the fact that i am a woman and i do feel upset at times when i get all mixed up and confused.
Most of the time, the logical me will be able to hold myself up and think positive. However, at times like last night, when I'm at my most vulnerable period, that silly side of me will be all spur up and it feels pretty awful. I'm willing to forgo everything but ultimately, what is left with me are just memories that are precious, to others are just worthless and insignificant.
I guess there are so many reasons and signs for me to move on. I need to be more enthusiastic in searching for a greener pasture then. =) Hopefully, I'll be able to find some motivation to study today as well.
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Saturday, October 03, 2009
Exhausted. / 1:32 PM
I think I'm almost done with this nonsensical job. It has show me so many facades of humanity that it scares me to no end. The long working hours, endless argument with unreasonable people, the crazy callbacks, the strain it has on my health has worn me out.
I guess the only thing that is holding me back right now is the income and the wonderful people that i have met for the last 3 months. I still can't believe that i have only worked for 3 months, it feels like eternity.
Perhaps, deep down in my heart, i already knew that the only way for me to end the story properly is to leave the place and bury that small part of me with it. I thought I'm able to cope with playing 2 different roles but apparently I'm wrong. I cannot cover up the fact that i am a woman and i do feel upset at times when i get all mixed up and confused.
Most of the time, the logical me will be able to hold myself up and think positive. However, at times like last night, when I'm at my most vulnerable period, that silly side of me will be all spur up and it feels pretty awful. I'm willing to forgo everything but ultimately, what is left with me are just memories that are precious, to others are just worthless and insignificant.
I guess there are so many reasons and signs for me to move on. I need to be more enthusiastic in searching for a greener pasture then. =) Hopefully, I'll be able to find some motivation to study today as well.
|
|
|