|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Indulgences. / 5:59 PM
 I had a lazy Saturday.
For the first time in a long time, i woke up at 12noon without any urgency. I got myself out of bed, showered and went back home to see mum.
I had such a long conversation with her and can see that age is beginning to show. The good thing is, she has let go a lot of things in life and have different perspective now. Well, she still does nagged me to move back but she knows that i will never do that due to all the various reasons.. She just wants all her children to be happy now. I'm glad she's able to understand that..
My loot from online shopping came! It has certainly made my Saturday happier than usual.. Tried on all 3 dresses and my most favourite has to be the one from runway diva, the material is so so so comfortable.. There's another leather dress which looks good on me.. Like what ling say, I'm a little disappointed with my crochet dress but it's alright, i guess it'll still do. =)
Now, i feel so sluggish that i don't know what to do.. The day just slipped through my fingers without doing much things.
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Indulgences. / 5:59 PM
 I had a lazy Saturday.
For the first time in a long time, i woke up at 12noon without any urgency. I got myself out of bed, showered and went back home to see mum.
I had such a long conversation with her and can see that age is beginning to show. The good thing is, she has let go a lot of things in life and have different perspective now. Well, she still does nagged me to move back but she knows that i will never do that due to all the various reasons.. She just wants all her children to be happy now. I'm glad she's able to understand that..
My loot from online shopping came! It has certainly made my Saturday happier than usual.. Tried on all 3 dresses and my most favourite has to be the one from runway diva, the material is so so so comfortable.. There's another leather dress which looks good on me.. Like what ling say, I'm a little disappointed with my crochet dress but it's alright, i guess it'll still do. =)
Now, i feel so sluggish that i don't know what to do.. The day just slipped through my fingers without doing much things.
|
|
|