|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Madness.. / 1:33 AM
 I had a great day today. Although i didn't do much (I slept half of the day away..), it still felt pretty good. I had so much fun at Alyssia's 21st Birthday!! (Not to mentioned the crazy things we did. Evidence will surface on Facebook really really soon..) I feel so happy seeing Aly and CH together, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. =X
Well, I don't know if it's due to sleeping too much, Jumping around or the alcohol, I'm mad awake now- Which is not a good sign because i need to go back to battlefield tomorrow. I have that very impulsive thought of going over to siew's music school to work when she mentioned it tonight.
The very fact that the pay is higher to what i get now and to get out of human evil characteristics are pretty attractive. The only drawback is the promise i made to myself. I told myself to get a job that i will work for love and enjoy and something that will keep me going for years. It makes me wonder if there is ever such a thing. Perhaps it's a choice between money and passion again.
Well, I got to try to search in this pasture then. I have to agree with C, the time frame is up when my contract ends with SH. If i don't get anything in the green field, it's time for me to look for something in the yellow pastures. It's really better then not having any grassland at all. So we'll see by then, I'm sending resumes out already! =)Anyway, huge diversion- We can start counting down to new moon release already! WooHoo!! I know all my girls are huge fans and we are all in for Team Edward. Here's a 45 sec taste of what we'll get in the movie. =D
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Madness.. / 1:33 AM
 I had a great day today. Although i didn't do much (I slept half of the day away..), it still felt pretty good. I had so much fun at Alyssia's 21st Birthday!! (Not to mentioned the crazy things we did. Evidence will surface on Facebook really really soon..) I feel so happy seeing Aly and CH together, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. =X
Well, I don't know if it's due to sleeping too much, Jumping around or the alcohol, I'm mad awake now- Which is not a good sign because i need to go back to battlefield tomorrow. I have that very impulsive thought of going over to siew's music school to work when she mentioned it tonight.
The very fact that the pay is higher to what i get now and to get out of human evil characteristics are pretty attractive. The only drawback is the promise i made to myself. I told myself to get a job that i will work for love and enjoy and something that will keep me going for years. It makes me wonder if there is ever such a thing. Perhaps it's a choice between money and passion again.
Well, I got to try to search in this pasture then. I have to agree with C, the time frame is up when my contract ends with SH. If i don't get anything in the green field, it's time for me to look for something in the yellow pastures. It's really better then not having any grassland at all. So we'll see by then, I'm sending resumes out already! =)Anyway, huge diversion- We can start counting down to new moon release already! WooHoo!! I know all my girls are huge fans and we are all in for Team Edward. Here's a 45 sec taste of what we'll get in the movie. =D
|
|
|