<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Thursday, October 22, 2009
Not trying hard enough. / 1:27 AM



I can't even begin on how exhausted i am especially after today's incident at work today.

I have no idea how i allow myself to falter into the hands of irritating people and weaken myself in the process. Sigh.

It makes your mind all blurry for the night and your eyes so tired. It's not worth it.

~

What's with all the waiting? I'm not sure either. All i know is i have a lot of faith- And yes, it's a little silly to have so much faith in one thing.

I think I'm just not trying hard enough.


|