<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Saturday, October 31, 2009
Run away. / 12:27 AM



Last battle on Saturday before i go off for training.

Training is reduced from 5 days to 4 days, which means i have to be back to call floor next Friday. Nothing to be thrilled about seriously.

Before i came home, i had tons of things processing in my brain to write on but when the clock strikes 12 and I'm comfortable staring at my laptop, i can't seem to write anymore.

I blame it on exhaustion. Not to mention that i have dark eye rings like panda now, it's time for me to visit Fancl.

Sigh. I need a lot a lot of money at the rate I'm going. Sigh.



|