|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Every second counts. / 8:02 PM
From now, till the last second of 2009, we all know how important it is. Perhaps some angels up there want me to give it my all so that there will be no regrets.Sometimes, deep down in our hearts, we both knew that there is a special place there. It's a matter of how comfortable we are in our own position. I have never imposed or forced you on anything and i know you do put me in your mind now. Maybe this is how things should go about. Maybe i'm just a new flower in e garden that bloomed. You know that you need constant spontaneous and new things in life. I cannot guarantee that i can give you that all e time, neither can you. We just go with the flow now ain't we? I'm thankful for e afternoon you have given me today. I'm sure it will be in our memories for a long time to come.
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Every second counts. / 8:02 PM
From now, till the last second of 2009, we all know how important it is. Perhaps some angels up there want me to give it my all so that there will be no regrets.Sometimes, deep down in our hearts, we both knew that there is a special place there. It's a matter of how comfortable we are in our own position. I have never imposed or forced you on anything and i know you do put me in your mind now. Maybe this is how things should go about. Maybe i'm just a new flower in e garden that bloomed. You know that you need constant spontaneous and new things in life. I cannot guarantee that i can give you that all e time, neither can you. We just go with the flow now ain't we? I'm thankful for e afternoon you have given me today. I'm sure it will be in our memories for a long time to come.
|
|
|