|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Mid week. =) / 11:55 AM
 It's a bad sign when you see me blogging in the afternoon when i should be working.
That means I'm not able to concentrate on completing my e-learning for iPhone. I think i will fail the test, the things said are just too dry..
I feel like there's so many things that i want to write and talk about but every time i want to sit down and start typing, the words just gets all jumbled up and i can't portray my thoughts and feeling properly. So, i will attempt to write in an open environment, maybe it helps.
Ling says counting down to my contract end date will make my life easier in December. I can only say i feel so uncertain on what I'm going to be after this. The strange part is that this time round, the uncertainty did not bring up any anxiety in me at all. This is very frightening.
Could it be due to the fact that i got a feeling that something has been planned and waiting for me to do? Could it be due to the fact that part of me actually am unable to let go of the people here? I don't know if this is a good thing to not feel anxious now but I'm pretty sure I'll start feeling anxious when it's time to pay for exams fee and i see that huge hole in my bank account. =X
C was telling me over the phone yesterday that if i continue to stay on in PT team, we will both die together. I can't get that sentence off my head. To a certain extent after analysing it, it does make sense. The only reason he's feeling the push to get a job now is due to the fact that I'm looking for one. Being on the same bloody boat, if the other fisherman is trying it's best to catch a fish and head for shore, why should he slack and sleep on the boat? I guess that what happens when you are slightly competitive in nature.
If I'm complacent, not only am i going to be stuck here for long, i probably am causing him to be stuck here too- which is a no-no.
Yesterday night, i was browsing through job portals and there are a few positions that interest me quite a bit. I'm crossing my fingers this time round that something good will happen soon.
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Mid week. =) / 11:55 AM
 It's a bad sign when you see me blogging in the afternoon when i should be working.
That means I'm not able to concentrate on completing my e-learning for iPhone. I think i will fail the test, the things said are just too dry..
I feel like there's so many things that i want to write and talk about but every time i want to sit down and start typing, the words just gets all jumbled up and i can't portray my thoughts and feeling properly. So, i will attempt to write in an open environment, maybe it helps.
Ling says counting down to my contract end date will make my life easier in December. I can only say i feel so uncertain on what I'm going to be after this. The strange part is that this time round, the uncertainty did not bring up any anxiety in me at all. This is very frightening.
Could it be due to the fact that i got a feeling that something has been planned and waiting for me to do? Could it be due to the fact that part of me actually am unable to let go of the people here? I don't know if this is a good thing to not feel anxious now but I'm pretty sure I'll start feeling anxious when it's time to pay for exams fee and i see that huge hole in my bank account. =X
C was telling me over the phone yesterday that if i continue to stay on in PT team, we will both die together. I can't get that sentence off my head. To a certain extent after analysing it, it does make sense. The only reason he's feeling the push to get a job now is due to the fact that I'm looking for one. Being on the same bloody boat, if the other fisherman is trying it's best to catch a fish and head for shore, why should he slack and sleep on the boat? I guess that what happens when you are slightly competitive in nature.
If I'm complacent, not only am i going to be stuck here for long, i probably am causing him to be stuck here too- which is a no-no.
Yesterday night, i was browsing through job portals and there are a few positions that interest me quite a bit. I'm crossing my fingers this time round that something good will happen soon.
|
|
|