<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Back with a bang. / 8:32 PM



I don't really have much of a choice.

I went back to a coordinating. Hopefully, it will allow exponential growth in terms of income.

P.s: I'm so exhausted everyday that i can't find any strength to study. How? It's almost end of January already and I'm scared. I won't allow myself to fail anymore this year. Looks like Saturday should be made a permanent studying day.

Co's Kickoff is this coming Friday. I'm going to some Pulai Spring or sorts. Anyone know where is that place? It's a 2 hour ride on the coach though. Hmm.


|